365 Premium Membership

Zair

Hi, so yesterday i did try to buy the 365 Premium Membership, after completing it i got this message saying that now i had to wait for it to be aproved and i should wait for an email menssage, i asked in game how much time it takes and ppl said 12 hours, well its been more then 12 hours already and i still havnt got nothing, not even an email saying that my order is being taking care of, so now i dont know if i did everything correctly or not...

Should i just keep waiting or should i try to make a new purchase?

Thank you

On first time credit card purchases 12 hrs is a minimum waiting period.  It can take up to a day in some cases.  Don't be tempted to cancel the purchase or a ban on your account would be the likely result.  Just wait it out and for the next purchase you won't have to go through this again. 

18 minutes ago, Deadly Intent said:

On first time credit card purchases 12 hrs is a minimum waiting period.  It can take up to a day in some cases.  Don't be tempted to cancel the purchase or a ban on your account would be the likely result.  Just wait it out and for the next purchase you won't have to go through this again. 

Oh i didnt know it could last that long, well its not actualy my first time making a purchase because i bought the founders pack when the game was on closed beta, but i guess that was long time ago. I dont want to cancel anything i want to buy it, but arent we suposse to get an email when we try to buy something? At least to confirm that my order is being processed or something? If the wait time is that long we should be notified to let us sure that we made everything right

After opening up a ticket i was told my request was denied by my bank or something and when we got no email confirmation its because it wasnt accepted or something loke that so i tried again with another credit card and right after i finished the purchase i got the email confirmation this time meaning its done sucssesfully. This topic can now be closed. Thanks fpr the help

Edited by Zair