[REQUEST] Korean client for our playerbase (optimized)

FinalLight

8 hours ago, Baskerville said:

Not much more to add to what I've already said in the attached post. The current client (which is also from Korea) will stay as is. Let's see about the perfomance when the update has arrived.

In case the patch notes for Roots of Malice does not cover what was specifically adjusted to improve the performance, could you shed some light on it? You mentioned Blade Master's Spectral Blade specialization, Mushin's Tower, and certain dungeons/raids. Is it actual code that went into improving the performance, or did you only, for example, reduce effects, NPCs, and animations?

If you want to hang up the game, here's two easy places:

Spoiler relates to act 10, chapter 2-4

Spoiler

Use Mushin V to get all 30 enemy kills at once in the enemy fort.

Use Mushin V to kill all the fiends near Iksanun Realmwalker at once.

Does anyone do that and the game not freeze for a second?

I don't understand why they waste time complaining, they never worried about optimizing the game, they are only spoiled in p2w chest, trove events. where the players complain a lot, already calm, we will give them 5 days VIP and an ugly suit that would not sell it even for free. I think you just have to show the ncsoft that we are in this game for very specific things, which are not new, it is something that another game, from another company sees us the same or similar but with a good optimization. Remember and always keep in mind, for them we are a simple number, we give them money or not, only that interests them, why, it is something that has them without care. all these problems are not new

On 7/22/2019 at 10:01 PM, ElectricPotato said:

If you want to hang up the game, here's two easy places:

Spoiler relates to act 10, chapter 2-4

Reveal hidden contents

Use Mushin V to get all 30 enemy kills at once in the enemy fort.

Use Mushin V to kill all the fiends near Iksanun Realmwalker at once.

Does anyone do that and the game not freeze for a second?

Here's my personal favourite!

Open and close the inventory repeatedly