Cosmetic Design Contest 2019

Baskerville

So I keep reading over and over the 'official contest rules' and I have one question
uRLPjVB.png
What does display name mean?
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, I just want to make sure that I am sending the right things, english is my second language

• NCSOFT

Hi @iCats,

5 hours ago, iCats said:

So I keep reading over and over the 'official contest rules' and I have one question
uRLPjVB.png
What does display name mean?
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, I just want to make sure that I am sending the right things, english is my second language

You can find the display name here: https://account.ncsoft.com

3axD4II.png

Don't worry, this is maybe the least important info, it is just important that we can clearly identify your account. Make sure to send us your entry via the email address you are registered with us. Please make sure that Email Address, Display Name, and Character Name match the same account so it is clear to us who you are.

• Like 1

• NCSOFT

Hello Deylaboom,

According to the rules:

Citation

Participants can submit an entry to either one or both categories, but each participant is limited to one entry per category. If entering into both categories, the costume design and weapon illusion design must be submitted as two separate images.

So yes, someone can win both contests

Regards,

Amraith

Hi,

I was planning on entering this year's costume contest but I had a
question about eligibility. I'm located in Australia and was wondering
will my entry be disqualified because I don't live in the listed
countries/states in your contest rules? I may be reading the rules
incorrectly so I just wanted to double check.

348fb1dbfdb5bf3b55b3fdfcbb0506b0.png

Thanks!

Edited by whitetexta
Missing image

• NCSOFT

If you haven't heard, we've updated our contest rules to include entrants from Australia and New Zealand.

"*Notice of Change of Rules: As of 15 July 2019, legal residents of Australia and New Zealand are eligible to submit entries in this Contest."

You can read the official rules here.

i have some question about kfm weapon....

can we make it look like fist of the deity from wow?

it is fist weapon but it bit looks like blade? or will we be disqualified if we make model like that?

• NCSOFT
9 hours ago, Woah64 said:

i have some question about kfm weapon....

can we make it look like fist of the deity from wow?

it is fist weapon but it bit looks like blade? or will we be disqualified if we make model like that?

Unfortunately, the design will be disqualified. It's preferable that we don't have designs from other games. Naturally, there are some inspiration taken from other works but replicas are no-go. Thanks for asking!

• NCSOFT
2 hours ago, dsfskjdflkdjfk said:

Hello 

I have a question regarding the eligibility,  I'd really love to enter however it does not say anywhere that people from Asia are allowed to enter, so does that mean there is no hope for my case?

Thank you in advance!

Hi there, 

Unfortunately if you're not in one of the listed countries in the rules (none in Asia are) then you'll be ineligible to participate.

Hello,

my question is : Is there a confirmation e-mail after I send my entry ?

I just noticed recently the info asked in the web post and in the writen document are differend ( like the way how I sould title my e-mail, and according to the web post you need to fill it with less information ) 

I send my entry only with the info writen needed in the post sould I re-send it according to the 'official rules file' ? 

-sorry if its a dumb question I'm just worried -

• NCSOFT

Hi all,

We've not sent out any confirmation emails, but if you think that your mail has not gone through, please reply to your email today to BNSCommunity2@ncsoft.com, and we will make sure to check if we have received it.

• Cyan unpinned this topic