Use of [censored] scripts for AFK fishing in B&S

CrazyDude90

Am 10.7.2019 um 07:57 schrieb prietess:

I reported many players who are AFK THE WHOLE DURATION OF FINAL BOSS when we cleared dungeons (NOTE: THE WHOLE DURATION)

it is like wasting my time reporting it, and have to put screenshot and have to note down the time, etc.

No joke: Last week someone whispered me "hey why did you report my girlfriend?" and i asked him "was she afk? if yes then she deserved the report".

It seems the do something BUT i am really sure they make differences between players here and they don't do enough.. 

It also seems that someone who put enough money into this game is not getting banned.

I reported someone (i dont say the name here) for accountsharing which got streamed on twitch.... i mean... HELLO? It was caught on video 2 times (2 weeks in a row) and nothing happend until now. I personally have nothing against this person and I don't know her either, but i already reported him for like 3 different things with more than enough proofs...

Thats why i think its good that people still reporting others for unfair "❤ ❤ ❤ ❤" BUT its sad to see that NCWest makes differences between players.... really sad!

Am 10.7.2019 um 07:59 schrieb prietess:

What was censored? I just started reading this thread now.

Is it the program that people use to replace load screen with black image/apply patches, that one?

It was not the one you are talking about.^^ Its another program.

On 7/12/2019 at 9:34 AM, CrazyDude90 said:

I reported someone (i dont say the name here) for accountsharing which got streamed on twitch.... i mean... HELLO? It was caught on video 2 times

Because account sharing in this game is, how to word it, not something to ban people for. Because YOU are responsible to keep YOUR account information safe. If you choose to share it you can but if anything happens to your account support can choose to not help you because of sharing. But sharing itself is not an issue.

OP sounds like the type of sour grape who probably got banned in another game for botting, and now feels hostile towards anyone else who does it even when it gives the botter nearly ZERO advantage. Fishing in this game is the most pointless thing I've ever seen in a game. First of all I wonder why people even do it when it gives nearly ZERO rewards and is probably the lamest, most boring thing you could put into a MMO. It's pathetic even freemium MOBILE games have better fishing "mini-games" that requires some degree of reflexes. Second of all even if they do bot it, what advantage are they getting and how does it affect OP's gameplay in any way? Oh wow they didn't sit in front of a screen pressing F once every 15sec with brains turned off, they're totally getting an unfair advantage over other players eh? Are you the type of person who also reports people for using the in-game auto-run key as well, since technically that is "botting" as well as you're not holding a key down? Or reporting people for using macros as that technically gives you WAY more advantages over other players than fishing?

And no I don't do this pointless "fishing botting", because I don't even find it worth my ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing electricity bills to do this crap even if botting.

Edited by PetPuggi

On 7/12/2019 at 3:34 PM, CrazyDude90 said:

No joke: Last week someone whispered me "hey why did you report my girlfriend?" and i asked him "was she afk? if yes then she deserved the report".

It seems the do something BUT i am really sure they make differences between players here and they don't do enough.. 

It also seems that someone who put enough money into this game is not getting banned.

I reported someone (i dont say the name here) for accountsharing which got streamed on twitch.... i mean... HELLO? It was caught on video 2 times (2 weeks in a row) and nothing happend until now. I personally have nothing against this person and I don't know her either, but i already reported him for like 3 different things with more than enough proofs...

Thats why i think its good that people still reporting others for unfair "❤ ❤ ❤ ❤" BUT its sad to see that NCWest makes differences between players.... really sad!

It was not the one you are talking about.^^ Its another program.

About someone whispering you.... I am still not satisfied if the punishment is not a serious one, people will just not care.

In my opinion, punishment for AFK-ing the whole duration of dungeon MUST BE AT LEAST ban of 1day.

If you do that, I am sure people will not do it AND the whole community is happy.........

Nowadays I just stop reporting people, I just let them AFK, just met two AFK players in the past few days.

Noted about the program, I don't know what's that then, Not using it.

Am 13.7.2019 um 14:03 schrieb Grimoir:

Because account sharing in this game is, how to word it, not something to ban people for. Because YOU are responsible to keep YOUR account information safe. If you choose to share it you can but if anything happens to your account support can choose to not help you because of sharing. But sharing itself is not an issue.

Trust me you can get banned for account sharing.

Am 13.7.2019 um 16:07 schrieb PetPuggi:

OP sounds like the type of sour grape who probably got banned in another game for botting, and now feels hostile towards anyone else who does it even when it gives the botter nearly ZERO advantage.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I've never been banned or anything like that before.

54 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

Trust me you can get banned for account sharing.

jrfrzk.png

that about covers it. your account / data is your responsibility whether you share it with someone or not. so no, they will not ban you if you choose to share your account with your wife, gf, brother  etc...

Edited by Grimoir