Use of [censored] scripts for AFK fishing in B&S

CrazyDude90

1 hour ago, CrazyDude90 said:

Sure. TIME. The time i need in addition to the guy next to me who do other things while getting the same items with 0 time effort. Thats a clear advantage compared to me just because i play fair and he not. And if ncwest decide to bring materials to the fishing merchant the advantage gets larger.

what do you mean with "TIME" you spend the same the other guys need to clear it, oh maybe you think this whole "fishing" is a chore that why you hate doing it? but have no choice because its an event thing?

it's not like bot mining back then that can "rob" your chance to get the mining orb
the amount fish in pond won't decrease no matter how many player fish in it, and bdw i haven't tried this whole fishing thing since it release
but i stand my point, as long as its not take anything from other player, it's not cheating or advantage

1 hour ago, LilyFU said:

using simple mode - its not fair (in pvp is not but I do not really care. I just do not understand why people hate so much playing a game but they continue to play)

using macro - its not fair (the same from above. simple mode is just a fancy name NCS give to macros because they think macros sound bad

using bns buddy - it's not fair (this is the worst of all yes you can cheat with him. ex make you loading fast now go to arena hit ppl stuck on loading because they do not use buddy)

using vpn ping reducer - it's not fair (nop . is just sad that ppl have to pay to another company to play a F2P game)

Is not hate on other people.  I just do not understand why NCS allows some things.

ok allow me to shed you some light why ncsoft allow this thing

1. the combat system is only good for PVP and stupid for PVE.. the combo, the timing, the rotation is needlessly complex
to the point some class can't even do proper rotation without macro and simple mode

2. ikr, how can bns buddy can optimize the game while their very own developer failed to do so? and the fact that they haven't fix that part in arena is beyond belief...

3. due to it's combat system, ping is become one of main factor in dps... the lower your ping, the higher your dps is.. and in this game where dps is everything to flex, well ncsoft can lose their player from outside NA due to unplayable game or they can change their policy
south america get around 350ms you know :3

i think this is the only mmorpg in this world where 350ms ping = unplayable is only BNS

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Fiana:

what do you mean with "TIME" you spend the same the other guys need to clear it, oh maybe you think this whole "fishing" is a chore that why you hate doing it? but have no choice because its an event thing?

Questions over questions and the only thing you need to do to get this questions answered is READING what i wrote. How often i have to write what i mean and why i started this post until people start reading before posting things that got answered many time? Are you really THAT lazy to read before wasting your and my time before posting this? (retoric question!!!!!)

1 hour ago, LilyFU said:

using bns buddy - it's not fair (this is the worst of all yes you can cheat with him. ex make you loading fast now go to arena hit ppl stuck on loading because they do not use buddy)

you should first educate yourself before you post things that are completely not true.......bns buddy does not remove load screens, all bns buddy does is change the load screen to a pure black screen without any image, and no there is literally no possible way you can cheat with bns buddy, and even IF there was a way, the bns buddy developer would literally block it by himself. The replacement of the load image with a black screen does not speed up the loading, its just preventing game crashes.

So do not speak on a topic if you do not understand how things work.

Just now, CrazyDude90 said:

Questions over questions and the only thing you need to do to get this questions answered is READING what i wrote. How often i have to write what i mean and why i started this post until people start reading before posting things that got answered many time? Are you really THAT lazy to read before wasting your and my time before posting this? (retoric question!!!!!)

because i disagree with what you said, you're the only one who feel that your time is lose because of fishing, while me? i feel normal
and maybe the other player is like yourself, they feel like they lose their precius time for some fishing that why they use the macro

you can use the macro if you don't want lose your time too, its readly available everywhere in reddit and discord

3 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

in all fairness you speak about time, well ok great, but no one is forcing you to do fishing on all your lats like you stated, so essentially you only loose time because of yourself and not because someone does it while being 30 minutes afk.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Fiana:

you're the only one who feel that your time is lose because of fishing

it seems i need to quote myself to show you why i am talking about time because it seems that you are definitely lazy to read and understand what i meant.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb CrazyDude90:

Small example: It's like someone doing my quests for me every day while i am sleeping or meeting up with friends.

I dont have to do something to profit from this system. That is an undeniable advantage against others and its forbidden for a good reason. :)

They do that in addition not instead of something else.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Fiana:

you can use the macro if you don't want lose your time too, its readly available everywhere in reddit and discord

Thats what i said in the beginning. And i also said why i dont use it.

bdw if you complain about auto fishing because of macro

you should complain too about unfairness because people use macro when they parse, run dungeon, raid, weekly etc
all the complain because you have to do manual rotation while the other guys only need to press few button :phew:

and while at it you should ask the GM to ban or give warning to entire player base to not use any macro or ping reduce =.= geeez

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

in all fairness you speak about time, well ok great, but no one is forcing you to do fishing on all your lats like you stated, so essentially you only loose time because of yourself and not because someone does it while being 30 minutes afk.

read what i wrote above to Fiana... i am annoyed of posting the same thing over and over again to everyone. :)

Thats what i said in the beginning. And i also said why i dont use it.

well then it's your chooice to not use it then you get what you want manual fishing...
stop blaming the other people for that

some ppl choose macro for fishing because they have limited time, some other choose manual because they want enjoy the fishing feature
you're the only one who mad at thing like this, while given freedom to choose

1 minute ago, CrazyDude90 said:

read what i wrote above to Fiana... i am annoyed of posting the same thing over and over again to everyone. :)

Dont need to, cuz lets be honest, and i am saying this not in a insulting way, but the entire topic sounds like someone is butthurt over the fact that he needs to manually press F while others can just chillax for 30 min. Cause thats what it comes down to.  you keep hiding behind the "time" excuse, but thats not really a valid argument. Its like saying others have an advantage because they can play for 5 hours but i can only play 2 hours every day....thats not an advantage, thats life.

stop blaming the other people for that

nope. i wont stop.

some ppl choose macro for fishing because they have limited time

playing MMOs with less time... hmm :/ but it is what it is: an automated process which is forbidden.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Fiana:

while given freedom to choose

sure i have the freedom to choose to risk my account OR doing it manually while others dont care about rules and take advantage of scripts and so on.... nice choice.

nope. i wont stop.

playing MMOs with less time... hmm :/ but it is what it is: an automated process which is forbidden.

sure i have the freedom to choose to risk my account OR doing it manually while others dont care about rules and take advantage of scripts and so on.... nice choice.

no its not forbidden they're allowed player to use macro with exception in pvp, you can't use macro in pvp
what do you thing we all been doing in dungeon and raid?
"automated rotation dps"

well then one of moderator should say something here and verfy what even this method of fishing is valid or not

3 minutes ago, Fiana said:

@Grimoir for the first time in a while, we actually agree on same thing

IKR? its shocking! :D

2 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

then here you go, you choose not to, so if others wanna risk it let them, you can report them if you have proof and move on.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

but thats not really a valid argument.

sure it is. And a good company who care about their own rules would say that i am right with this topic... but ncwest seems to be scared to lose too many players after destroying the game with bugs/issues/p2w ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and so on that they dont want to ban ppl who dont care about all this things.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Its like saying others have an advantage because they can play for 5 hours but i can only play 2 hours every day....thats not an advantage, thats life.

That is an advantage xD more time = more profit... its like in the real life -> more work = more money.

no its not forbidden they're allowed player to use macro with exception in pvp

WRONG xD

https://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/blade-and-soul-rules-of-conduct.php

This rules say something different

"YOU MAY NOT USE ANY THIRD-PARTY PROGRAM (SUCH AS A "BOT") IN ORDER TO AUTOMATE GAMEPLAY FUNCTIONS, INCLUDING PLAYING, CHATTING, INTERACTING OR GATHERING ITEMS WITHIN BLADE & SOUL. YOU MAY NOT ASSIST, RELAY OR STORE ITEMS FOR OTHER PLAYERS WHO ARE USING THESE PROCESSES."

you can't use macro in pvp

ehm... sure you can.... wtf? xD

what do you thing we all been doing in dungeon and raid?
"automated rotation dps"

not the topic and i already said something about it.

• Like 1

sure it is. And a good company who care about their own rules would say that i am right with this topic... but ncwest seems to be scared to lose too many players after destroying the game with bugs/issues/p2w ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and so on that they dont want to ban ppl who dont care about all this things.

Ok lets analyze:...Fishing macro: does it make you better in pvpv? No, does it make you better in PVE? No, does it provide you with more materials? No, does it make you upgrade gear faster? No, Does it give you faster gain in hongmoon levels? No, Does it allow you to fish unlimited per day? No...you see where i am going with this?

2 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

That is an advantage xD more time = more profit... its like in the real life -> more work = more money.

then if you dont have much time to play then you shouldnt be here, in a game like bns where grind is a big part of it and you need to invest a lot of time in getting materials. running dungeons...if you dont have the time all it will do is make you frustrated and unhappy.

Its not NCsofts fault, or other players fault you dont have the time, its yours.

not the topic and i already said something about it.

it is the same topic, we're talking about 3rd party program who that can macro your rotation dps, or macro your "F" button

Gerade eben schrieb Grimoir:

.you see where i am going with this?

yeah i see. I see that nothing what you wrote is what i have said here and why i made this post.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

then if you dont have much time to play then you shouldnt be here, in a game like bns where grind is a big part of it and you need to invest a lot of time in getting materials. running dungeons...if you dont have the time all it will do is make you frustrated and unhappy.

Its not NCsofts fault, or other players fault you dont have the time, its yours.

i have enough time to play. i play since release without a break. i know how it works and its not my first MMO.

But its NCWests fault that they dont care about their OWN rules.

it is the same topic, we're talking about 3rd party program who that can macro your rotation dps, or macro your "F" button

you know and i know that simply macroing "F" don't work here. The program works with x and y positions and colour codes to "detect" which "F" is actually ready.

That a totally different thing than just use a simple macro for pressing "F".

i have enough time to play. i play since release without a break. i know how it works and its not my first MMO.

But its NCWests fault that they dont care about their OWN rules.

Have you maube thought that mayb  e, they know about it and know that its jsut for fishing and its not that they dont care but they just dont see the harm in it? Simple mode was added to ease the repetitive key pressing for most players and thats the same as this script does basically.

I mean, i can understand your point, but its like you are too focusing much on how it hurts you, than to think about "hey the community actually benefits from this and it helps a lot and makes it a bit easier and they dont get any actual gain from it ".

What you are complaining about its exactly as if i would go make a post and complain about simple mode that it harms the game and i dont like it because people get an advantage from it.

you know and i know that simply macroing "F" don't work here. The program works with x and y positions and colour codes to "detect" which "F" is actually ready.

That a totally different thing than just use a simple macro for pressing "F".

yes that's a macro too, it's just like "waitms50" with few extra step

but like i said above, we should wait for moderator to comment on this topic so we can have clear answer, if we just debate by ourself it'll never come to end

vor 1 Minute schrieb Grimoir:

Have you maube thought that mayb  e, they know about it and know that its jsut for fishing and its not that they dont care but they just dont see the harm in it? Simple mode was added to ease the repetitive key pressing for most players and thats the same as this script does basically.

Have YOU maybe thought about the fact that things like "simple mode" are officially allowed by ncwest and script/bots not? I posted the rules of conduct... THATS the difference.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

What you are complaining about its exactly as if i would go make a post and complain about simple mode that it harms the game and i dont like it because people get an advantage from it.

How said above: one thing is allowed and available for everyone ingame and the other thing (script/bot) violates the rules. Its simple. :)

Gerade eben schrieb Fiana:

we should wait for moderator to comment on this topic so we can have clear answer, if we just debate by ourself it'll never come to end

You are right.^^  I am also waiting for an official response.

4 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I mean, i can understand your point, but its like you are too focusing much on how it hurts you, than to think about "hey the community actually benefits from this and it helps a lot and makes it a bit easier and they dont get any actual gain from it ".

I'm not one to complain and which you know that and I have posted previously that if they actually enforced their own ToS a lot of players would be gone, which is why they should of enforced it since day 1. You want better ping? Get better internet and play on a region close to you. If no region is available? Deal with it or find another game. If you need to use a script to auto fish or auto anything other then combat? Just don't do it. Lets face it, if you fish for 1 day fully you are done with fishing with regards to this current event (you'll have more then enough points). The game runs just fine on any computer. While you might not get max frames or able to have it set on high settings it is still playable. I'm used to playing this on my office computer desktop with bare min. specs in order to play it and do just fine. If you don't meet the min. specs required then really you should be upgrading your computer and not relying on some program to let you play. Specs will increase slightly when we get UE4.

All in all I stand by my earlier comment. If you have to bot / glitch something in order to do it/run it/obtain it then you probably shouldn't be doing the thing in the first place. Don't have time to fish? Then just don't bother doing it. @Fiana I'm sorry but your comment about you must use a macro in order to do the correct rotation..I play all classes just about and have yet to find one that I can't manual. Sure the timing might not be ideal but that is a whole another topic about damage per second and how after a certain point it just numbers to stroke one's ego.