Forums

Accidentally Clicked shortcut while inGame Now I have Low FPS and BNS windows is different

I don't know what I did. I wasnt paying attention while ingame but somehow i accidentally hit a short cut while I was ingame  and changed the game size. I used to have 100fps but now i have between 30-50fps.   I  restarted the computer to try and fix it; but the fps and even launcher was different,  

Example, now when im launching the game  it appears smaller. Previously it would be the size of the red circle.  (See screenshot below) . Before the change the game was slightly blurry but it was a tradeoff to obtain 100 fps now the fps dropped from 100 to around 30-50.   

364c3a-1562127143.jpg

Please help...  trying so hard to get it back to how it used to be.   

6 minutes ago, Indifferent said:

U changed resolution, change it back. ESC -> Settings (O) -> Reset (in left down corner).

That didnt solve it. >< . Even gave me an error when i tried to relaunch the game.  But thanks for the reply though. Still getting the same and slightly even worse fps tho ><.

29 minutes ago, CastielSeven said:

That didnt solve it. >< . Even gave me an error when i tried to relaunch the game.  But thanks for the reply though. Still getting the same and slightly even worse fps tho ><.

Did you maybe change accidently your desktops resolution? I mean your PC and not in game? I mean its really hard to tell what you did, but if the launcher / splash screen are smaller than what they were it seems like resolution on your PC.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Did you maybe change accidently your desktops resolution? I mean your PC and not in game? I mean its really hard to tell what you did, but if the launcher / splash screen are smaller than what they were it seems like resolution on your PC.

Its possible... All I know is that it all happened while i was inside the game, i pressed something on the keyboard and all of a sudden everything was stretched and magnified. Then i shut down the game and restarted the pc to try and fix the problem. But everything was different and my fps dropped dramatically. When I launched the game the launcher was smaller than normal.  I will also note that some icons on the desktop (Outside the game)  also appeared smaller than normal as well.  

ugh, trying to fix it made everything even worse. Now im getting 14fps max ><

Edited by CastielSeven

17 minutes ago, lPhantomX said:

Go to display settings and see if the scale is at 100% or 125%.

its currently at 250%. Previously I played it at 225%. I increased it slightly to see if it would make it bigger. I play on a 55 Inch big screen t.v with hdmi cable on an asus custom made gaming desktop.   It used to be that when I scaled it in display settings it would look slightly blurry but still playable and the fps would be around 100 sometimes at 120.  However now everything is actually looking super clear, less blurry, but with 30 fps and when I launch the game while the game loads, the bns icon (as you see in the screenshot in the OP) is smaller along with a few other things.  It should be the size of the red circle (Which i highlighted with ms paint). Been trying to fix  this for quite a few hours also messing with the dpi settings. No luck so far ><

Even the word "Skip" during  ingame cinema is extremely small.  Whatever i accidentally did must have scaled down the game app alone. 

Edited by CastielSeven

2 hours ago, CastielSeven said:

its currently at 250%. Previously I played it at 225%. I increased it slightly to see if it would make it bigger. I play on a 55 Inch big screen t.v with hdmi cable on an asus custom made gaming desktop.   It used to be that when I scaled it in display settings it would look slightly blurry but still playable and the fps would be around 100 sometimes at 120.  However now everything is actually looking super clear, less blurry, but with 30 fps and when I launch the game while the game loads, the bns icon (as you see in the screenshot in the OP) is smaller along with a few other things.  It should be the size of the red circle (Which i highlighted with ms paint). Been trying to fix  this for quite a few hours also messing with the dpi settings. No luck so far ><

Even the word "Skip" during  ingame cinema is extremely small.  Whatever i accidentally did must have scaled down the game app alone. 

Ok, not sure if this would work for you but on some PC's when you hold down the ctrl button and then use the mouse wheel to scroll it changes the size of things.

Else you can try and turn off the window option "fix scaling for apps" that might help but not sure.

i blundered 2 days ago and had to tweak my client.exe from the bns game folder....go to the bin folder of the version u r playing....bin64 for 64 bit.....then right click client.exe and go to properties....then do the following 2 images here............trust me......it works.....ALT+ENTER makes the game go true full screen as we usually play in a borderless window mode which is named fullscreen in settings....

tick the disable full screen optimization in the compatibility tab, and then go to change High DPI settings and untick override high dpi settings

xoVs8jt.png

5UTWYik.png

Edited by Adjest Kingscrown
elaboration

On 7/4/2019 at 11:14 PM, Adjest Kingscrown said:

i blundered 2 days ago and had to tweak my client.exe from the bns game folder....go to the bin folder of the version u r playing....bin64 for 64 bit.....then right click client.exe and go to properties....then do the following 2 images here............trust me......it works.....ALT+ENTER makes the game go true full screen as we usually play in a borderless window mode which is named fullscreen in settings....

tick the disable full screen optimization in the compatibility tab, and then go to change High DPI settings and untick override high dpi settings

xoVs8jt.png

5UTWYik.png

Yes!!!  this somewhat fixed it for me. Its now back to how i was playing it.   Its somewhat blurry again but the fps has increased.  Thanks alot man!

Edited by CastielSeven
  • Like 1