KFM Fiesta?¿

Dripsz

Again git gud guys ! I am pretty much what people would call a pvp Player even tho i play more pve since awakening but i dont have any problems fighting SF or KFM.

The only class i consider to strong is Force master but thats another story.

Just wait for them to use their i frames after that they can be attacked they dont have alot of defences if you attack them between their iframes and not into their iframes.

Stop complaining if you dont know how to pvp ! The balance is broken sure but kfm is just like sf one of the few classes which are actully balanced.

P.S NC dosent care about PVP so there is no reason in the first place to demand changes they simply wont come !

9 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

P.S NC dosent care about PVP so there is no reason in the first place to demand changes they simply wont come !

they care enough to finally split skill damage into PVP and PVE and nerf mystic badges in PVP :)

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

they care enough to finally split skill damage into PVP and PVE and nerf mystic badges in PVP :)

This wont lower the dmg enough so new players or atlest DF 3 players have a chance. Maybe you can survive a hit now but its probably still the same low gear players even with godlike skill wont be able to kill a whale. Last time 6v6 was fun was when RAVEN was considered the best PVP Weapon.

2 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

This wont lower the dmg enough so new players or atlest DF 3 players have a chance. Maybe you can survive a hit now but its probably still the same low gear players even with godlike skill wont be able to kill a whale. Last time 6v6 was fun was when RAVEN was considered the best PVP Weapon.

well we wont know till it goes live, but they are splitting the damage up so hey can properly balance it. so every skil lwill have listed how much damage it will do in PVE and how much in PVP.

Now, you still need to keep in mind you need PVP gear to properly do PVP, without it you will get one shot regardless how much they balance it.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

Now, you still need to keep in mind you need PVP gear to properly do PVP, without it you will get one shot regardless how much they balance it.

This is the whole problem to this gamemode. I need PVP gear wich i can only aquire by using my mats i earned in PVE which i need in PVE and i have to play 6v6 to farm some PVP stuff which makes 0 fun if even 1300 got more than enough players with max gear.

They should either make it 100% farmable via 1v1/3v3 so you dont have to enter 6v6 before having max gear or remove the gear completly. Another way would be like a rent system people could pay some gold to get max gear for a match. This would balance the game completly depending on how expensive this rent system is and all the players who upgraded or decide to upgrade their weapons wouldnt have to pay the fee.

I mean seriously it like 3000 Gold for every accesorie + you have to farm for ages to get the Items since you cant just go and buy the pvp accesories. The weapon is okish with the price tho.

5 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

This is the whole problem to this gamemode. I need PVP gear wich i can only aquire by using my mats i earned in PVE which i need in PVE and i have to play 6v6 to farm some PVP stuff which makes 0 fun if even 1300 got more than enough players with max gear.

They should either make it 100% farmable via 1v1/3v3 so you dont have to enter 6v6 before having max gear or remove the gear completly. Another way would be like a rent system people could pay some gold to get max gear for a match. This would balance the game completly depending on how expensive this rent system is and all the players who upgraded or decide to upgrade their weapons wouldnt have to pay the fee.

I mean seriously it like 3000 Gold for every accesorie + you have to farm for ages to get the Items since you cant just go and buy the pvp accesories. The weapon is okish with the price tho.

you can get pvp soulshields by doing MSP, and upgrading the basic pvp accessories isnt even expensive and doesnt require that many materials anymore.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Grimoir:

you can get pvp soulshields by doing MSP, and upgrading the basic pvp accessories isnt even expensive and doesnt require that many materials anymore.

Its still per accesorie like 2000 - 3000 Gold 15*110 = 1650 thoose are only the jewels now add the materials current gear is even worse even stage one is like 1K gold.

You need atleast 4 set this means 4*1650+mats which is just for the jewels 6600 Gold. You have to pay like 10K gold just to have Dragonforge 9 with old Accesories stage 10.

Even if you pay thoose 10K you still have a big disadvantage against thoose with endgame PVP Weapon and endgame accesories. Its just not worth it!

I want them to remove this gear completly cause it is not made to be "who has got the best gear" its supposed to be "who is playing tactikly the best" atleast thats how it was before pvp stuff came into the game.

Optional like i wrote mulitple times remove everything we need to do pve for and make this stuff 100% obtainable via PVP + thoose PVP Mats shouldnt be tradable cause that would earn gold and is better used for the PVE gear then which would create the same problem we already have.