Old player returning, can i catch up?

https://bnstree.com/character/na/CriticalChance

So I know I'm not the shitz, and knew I was behind, but how much I didn't know. So I went to skypetal plains, thought okay 1-3, just got to level 60 all be okay, cool new patch, be fine. I'm going everything, fight middle boss, damage counters are going like 50k while everyone else was doing like 200k. I'm like omfg really upset me, made me not wanna play blade and soul anymore, I'm like, lord mabe doing something wrong, or just people are mega upgraded let's face it, anyone that hasn't taken breaks is well-having fun, and up there in gear ap. If you can look at the link above.  I'm not sure where to go from here. Wondering if someone can guide me on what I should be doing. SS, not the best just sharpshooter SS. Look i really do love this game, been trying to get into a guild, but don't seem like many clans are recruiting.  I know i need a soul badge one thing i was trying to Get

I'm on the same boat as you, my dude. Came back like one week ago after a really long time (4 years, played the betas and on release for like 4 months) and if you plan to play this game all by yourself, well, it's gonna be bad and hard.

I posted a kind of "recruitment" topic before on the server section, if you're interested you could take a look at it and PM if you feel like it.