KFM Comedy

Dripsz

I guess you are talking about 6v6.

Nerve:

Blade master HMZ which can force like 500K dmg on you

Destroyer Shield which cannot be broken in anyway and protects for 13 Seconds

Summoner with insta aerial which does like 700k

Force master Frost Steath and frost in general. They dont need a skill to freeze enemys and their frost protection is long enough that they can reset all their tabs while having a pulling ground which does like 200k per hit.

Kung fu master give cooldown for like 1 sec onto max agility and the tremor does to much dmg.

Assasin make him more visible and decrease dmg of his choke bomb cause it does like 300 - 500k aswell

Blade dancer why can he use booth at the same time ? parry spin and defense spin.

Warlock forget it warlock is fine

Soul fighter can do like 18 Iframes cause he can reset his iframes once.

Gunner insta aerial which can do 1 Million usually does 500k still nearly no one got that much hp.

Warden make him more stunable i mean he is not even attacking in blade ward etc. but pierce cc still gets resisted.

Just git gud if you only complain about KFM defenses dont attack him till he used his iframes and if possible stun him from his back.

26 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I guess you are talking about 6v6.

Nerve:

Blade master HMZ which can force like 500K dmg on you

Destroyer Shield which cannot be broken in anyway and protects for 13 Seconds

Summoner with insta aerial which does like 700k

Force master Frost Steath and frost in general. They dont need a skill to freeze enemys and their frost protection is long enough that they can reset all their tabs while having a pulling ground which does like 200k per hit.

Kung fu master give cooldown for like 1 sec onto max agility and the tremor does to much dmg.

Assasin make him more visible and decrease dmg of his choke bomb cause it does like 300 - 500k aswell

Blade dancer why can he use booth at the same time ? parry spin and defense spin.

Warlock forget it warlock is fine

Soul fighter can do like 18 Iframes cause he can reset his iframes once.

Gunner insta aerial which can do 1 Million usually does 500k still nearly no one got that much hp.

Warden make him more stunable i mean he is not even attacking in blade ward etc. but pierce cc still gets resisted.

Just git gud if you only complain about KFM defenses dont attack him till he used his iframes and if possible stun him from his back.

"Destroyer Shield which cannot be broken in anyway and protects for 13 Seconds"... 
Wait, so how my shield is always broken by summ, bd, gunner and fm?
"which cannot be broken in anyway", That was hilarious. hahaha. 

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Thebeatle:

"Destroyer Shield which cannot be broken in anyway and protects for 13 Seconds"... 
Wait, so how my shield is always broken by summ, bd, gunner and fm?
"which cannot be broken in anyway", That was hilarious. hahaha. 

Then you dont seem to use the correct one.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Thebeatle:

So you probably do not bg, the shield is easily broken by the classes I mentioned above, and others ...

You probably just dont know which shield i mean. but its not breakable and it lasts 8 seconds after that you can instantly use steath as destroyer which makes it 13 seconds.

5 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

You probably just dont know which shield i mean. but its not breakable and it lasts 8 seconds after that you can instantly use steath as destroyer which makes it 13 seconds.

Seriously, I will not even discuss this with you any more, you could just go play the destroyer's pvp to find out more before you talk about what you do not know.

Am 1.7.2019 um 16:46 schrieb Thebeatle:

Seriously, I will not even discuss this with you any more, you could just go play the destroyer's pvp to find out more before you talk about what you do not know.

Salty. Destroyer got 3 shields. 1. Steath which is litterly the same as Frost Steath the FM got. 2. Normal Shield you can move with this one is breakable. 3. 8 Seconds shield which is not breakable by any skill ingame but removes your mobility.

I am talking about the third one there is simply no skill ingame to fight that and if you use emberstomb there is only grab which only fm and bd got to fight destroyer.

I have alot exp in PVP most in 1v1 thou but the skills are the same. And yes its right i never played destroyer myself but i know for sure there is no skill ingame to destroy the Destroyer shield and if you use emberstomb + shield is equal to godmode aswell cause only FM and BD can do something about this.