Raven 3 VS

Indifferent

Hello, can someone explain me WHY some dude with raven 3 BT rin and earring lvl 1 VT badge and necklace, and xanus bracelet do same damage like my char?! One of us idiot makers or I (True cosmic soul, BT rin earring 7, VT badge, and necklace lvl7,starbreaker bracelet, awakened virtuous hearth stage 3, wyvern talisman 5, and grand celestial 4. He sed USING "simplified combat mode" so his DPS was 500k at Sandstorm Temp. You selling here what pictures of the puzzle with O increase REITs? And if SO important THAT mode WHY there no standard button turn it on, and WHY it not from start in the first place? Warden trash or what

14 minutes ago, Indifferent said:

Hello, can someone explain me WHY some dude with raven 3 BT rin and earring lvl 1 VT badge and necklace, and xanus bracelet do same damage like my char?! One of us idiot makers or I (True cosmic soul, BT rin earring 7, VT badge, and necklace lvl7,starbreaker bracelet, awakened virtuous hearth stage 3, wyvern talisman 5, and grand celestial 4. He sed USING "simplified combat mode" so his DPS was 500k at Sandstorm Temp. You selling here what pictures of the puzzle with O increase REITs? And if SO important THAT mode WHY there no standard button turn it on, and WHY it not from start in the first place? Warden trash or what

hein ? could you rephrase that clearly please ? all I got was 500kdps and that you are GC4...
you should be doing over 1000k. That's where I see an issue

For someone to properly answer, you'd need to link characters. Use https://bnstree.com/ for that for instance. You'd also need to tell what were the circumstances.

Couple of ideas from what you wrote, it can be a combination of factors such as:

- The person has way better ping on a ping-reliant class (and you have worse ping)

- The person has way better gems

- You don't do your rotation properly and they do (simple mode has almost nothing to do with it and in some cases can be even beneficial)

- Your class isn't great and their class is (yep, such thing also exists, some classes are just... better)

- You were playing on a highly CC rotation boss and their class was at advantage (hello wardens): if you avoid CC or are CC-ed, you do no DPS

- They have new soul badge and you don't (the one from liberty season)

And also some of the irrelevant (or almost irrelevant) factors you've mentioned:

- It doesn't matter if it's BT earring level 1 or 7. It will be of notable difference if it's "not 10" versus "10". Or if it's BT vs TT

- Same for hearts/souls - you usually see difference when you go full 1 tier up (not one upgrade, but one tier, aka "cosmic" vs "tiger" for instance)

Of course, until you link characters it won't be possible to say what's really the reason, everything above is just a hypothesis.

Edited by Dellecross

And WHERE you sed "special mode" was to turn on? Because at regular buttons pushing  I doing 530k Without G and other bulshit. YES he have 3 4 parts gems and I JUST completed set of 3s, you RIGHT that was reason.

Edited by Indifferent

27 minutes ago, Indifferent said:

And WHERE you sed "special mode" was to turn on? Because at regular buttons pushing  I doing 530k Without G and other bulshit. YES he have 3 4 parts gems and I JUST completed set of 3s, you RIGHT that was reason.

I have no idea what are you talking about but I'm glad you've found your answer.

34 minutes ago, Indifferent said:

here:

95ugsl.png

then this wil lshow above your rmb/lmb buttons you need to slick that "SIMPLE" button to activate it

102quxi.png