Sign in to follow this  
harp

Cant activate the simple mode

harp   

Hi everyone

Yesterday i was modifying my UI and when i confirm my icon of simple mode disappear and my simple mode stop working

I try to reset the UI also try Shift +F3,  changue the key binding (Shift F3) and repair the game  but  nothing happen.

I try with others pjs and the simple mode works fine the problem just happen with my KMF (lv60 HM18)

Any one know a solution for this problem?

I appreciate the help 

Thank you

Edited by harp

Grimoir   

under options, blade and soul mode there is a checkbox to enable simple mode, if its unmarked the simple mode icon aboe the rmb/lmb buttons in game wont appear and you wont be able to turn it on.

harp   
6 hours ago, Grimoir said:

under options, blade and soul mode there is a checkbox to enable simple mode, if its unmarked the simple mode icon aboe the rmb/lmb buttons in game wont appear and you wont be able to turn it on.

That fix the problem 

Thank you

would you like to show me going through the same problem and I can't activate the simple mode again

14 hours ago, Burnningg said:

would you like to show me going through the same problem and I can't activate the simple mode again

Press ESC > Go to Settings > Game Tab > Tick Box "Use the Simplified Combat Controls Application Button" or Press Shift + F3 to Enable/Disable Simple Mode.