Complainers

Drakor

Have you noticed of late that when you do a F8 Dungeon more then likely you will get someone that is a complainer ? Lately it seems like there is always one in each group, someone just has to complain because the Warden or Warlock didn't use there SB right off the start or the Gunner didn't hit their buff at exactly the right time that the person thought they should have ? And also Low AP chars in a High LvL dungeon who complain because the group didn't take down the boss fast enough for them when they shouldn't be in the group with just 1000ish AP when everyone else has high 1300 or 1400+ ?

What is with some people in this game ?

Edited by Drakor

That's why most players either run dungeons with their guilds or simply go braindead and start asking for ridiculous gear specs like GC9 for DD, the only thing you can try there is inspecting party members before going into any dungeon and hope they know what they're doing, because gear doesn't translate to brains or skills and usually those people are the ones who complain and bail out after screwing up first.

8 hours ago, RedKnives said:

That's why most players either run dungeons with their guilds or simply go braindead and start asking for ridiculous gear specs like GC9 for DD, the only thing you can try there is inspecting party members before going into any dungeon and hope they know what they're doing, because gear doesn't translate to brains or skills and usually those people are the ones who complain and bail out after screwing up first.

Fortunately have only run into 1(2?) in F8, who questioned why my character wasn't doing the damage they though they should do.  Their wording+tone suggested they might be the same person, but char names were different.  The second was especially fun as the reason I didn't do high damage is that I was on my back alot after getting aggro due to high damage.  They made some comment about me learning my class, but they were a tank class.  Said that my DPS would have been just fine if they'd known their tank class (had people 3-4 HM levels below them do significantly better).  They just dropped off the server after that.  No idea why. :playdumb:

Edited by Astarae

8 hours ago, Dellecross said:

Wait, what? In your F8 they have time to complain? In my F8 it's usually "damn, I don't have the game installed on my SSD partition so I better hurry or else they do it without me" stuff.

lmao yeah people complain while waiting for that one whale in the party that spent all his money on trove instead of saving some to get an SSD

I've been running with anyone and everyone I can.  I haven't asked for equip nor AP, but may have to start being a bit pickier on the top dungeons...DST, Brood and SM, since if people aren't high enough level, you can't burst down those enemies.  And if I'm scoring 2x the next closest person and I'm barely holding a bit over 1-1.5 mill cuz I'm taking most of the aggro (GS or FM), my GS doesn't have recovery skills. 

So doing some of those higher level dungeons now -- can't take my usual crowd (usually have no prob taking HM12's to any of the dungeons from before this last update, now, those 3 are a bit much for lower level chars even if they know mechs, since everyone has to know mechs if the DPS isn't there, and since, more often than not, I go with higher DPS groups, I'm used to bursting it down.  If it comes to mechs, many times I'm lost, and noticeably, alot are.

But lower level dungeons, I often will go with only 5, sometimes only 3-4.

In many dungeons, I find even low level types contribute by distracting the boss, so I don't usually feel like they aren't contributing unless they are afk...

Someone in F8 reprimanded the whole group for not using the 3 seconds timer (before starting the first Boss in ST).

Funny thing is, I only see mega whales (1.8K+) complaining for this kind of bullshiit.

Ah and wtf is going on, whales with TT/ET gear going in Dailies F8 with all their Gems removed. You are reetarded af.

Edited by Noukah

I doubt they were removed -- just not transfered from their main .  Why would they remove them?  It makes no sense.  For what you are saying to be true, there'd have to be a significant advantage to outweigh the longer time it takes to complete the dungeon.

P.s. your megawhale cutoff should be a bit higher, maybe 2-2.1k?  I'd hardly consider myself even a full on whale, let alone mega considering over 1.5 years in development, but have over that on my 2 mains, who according to someone on this board, wasn't intended to benefit from either of the last two events with one being for those considerably ahead of me, and the last being for people lower level than me.

Edited by Astarae

The reason why F8 is "picky" is combination of entitlement/ego (most of the times) and practicality/performance (least of the times - usually when people want to run multis and so they want fast clears). Honestly, playing on higher end I was never yelled at even if I catch that lag and die - people usually don't care as the clear is fast enough anyways. Only the new dungeon (the WC) is somewhat a threat because can't be bursted down without doing mechs (at least not yet), everything else is about just skipping all mechs because omg-4kk-dps ..

Megawhales are those in full-ET SS (and sometimes already with ET weapon), ET badge, 2.1k+ guys with 15k+ crit. I really don't understand what for are they playing the game as there's no content now to do with those stats.

Il y a 20 heures, Astarae a dit :

your megawhale cutoff should be a bit higher, maybe 2-2.1k? 

Yes you're right, I think megawhale would be 2k indeed.

And indeed I totally forgot about the Gems transfered to Rerolls (i don't have any that's why).