TERRIBLE Clan battleground match making

RagingPhenix

No you really cant bud. The ''whales'' swap or afk for each other. I am normally in gold tier because I know how to cc. They'll just gang up on ya lol most cannot fight without that gear or duo. Most of them play classes they know can stall or frame weave which they know has the advantage in bg. I would recommend this if your having trouble. Grab a classes like this for your party. Destroyer for the stall. kfm to back up that destroyer while hes shielded kfm can move without suffering much dmg due to counter. Next get yourself a gunner to burst aired targets and make sure he runs if he starts getting pestered. Now you will need some kind of buff. I recommend warden it can stall and pull( wipe whole groups even). All good for aoe set ups. FM for the wallbang or aoes. They can seriously hem up targets and make it so they just continuously are being wallbanged. Skills are greyed out during that unintended issue. they can aoe one shot if set up right. Then a sf. The burst is ridiculous they can just walk up to a preoccupied group and wipe it with its burst of ice. It can kill pretty well durring a lift to and it has i frames similar to a kfm.

Even bigger issue is getting paired against same clan over and over match after match despite the significant difference in rank and gear, and them consistently beating you. A cooldown on getting the same clan matchup would be greatly appreciated by all the fish on the bottom.

1 hour ago, Rhiakath said:

Even bigger issue is getting paired against same clan over and over match after match despite the significant difference in rank and gear, and them consistently beating you. A cooldown on getting the same clan matchup would be greatly appreciated by all the fish on the bottom.

True but what i'm complaining about formost is that the system thinks you were afk, awards 0 points and threatens to apply sanctions against you if it happens again. Like don't freakin pair us up with white album who is over 200 points above us