Key Trove discount

Noukah

Hi guys,

The last Cash Shop event (with the Moonrise Orb) had a discount at the Hongmoon Store for the bundles, at the last week of the event.

I was wondering if every cash shop event have a discount at the end ?

And if the Keys Trove will be discounted ? (was the last Trove keys discounted before??)

Thanks

Edited by Noukah

• NCSOFT

The Keys will not be discounted from their current price. The price you see for the keys and the bundles will not change for this Trove.

I hope this answers your question. 

1 hour ago, Noukah said:

Thanks for your answer, but can I have opinions from players ?

Not from support . It is not in your interest to have your players buying discounts obviously.

The trove key bundles are already discounted 10%...

33b1kj5.png

That is not a discount I am talking about, it is a reduction if you buy big quantity, you pay a bit less than if you pay separately.

I'm talking about the discount they did on the last week of the Moonrise Orb event.

• NCSOFT

Hi @Noukah,

2 hours ago, Noukah said:

I'm talking about the discount they did on the last week of the Moonrise Orb event.

There are currently no plans for that and here's why: Discounts at the end of a special occasion/event/season are available in certain industries, such as clothing. The same applies to articles that are at the end of the life cycle, e.g. video games that were released years ago. However, newly introduced online goods usually cannot be treated as such, which is why a discount at the end of an event is very unlikely and only makes sense for rather rare cases. This would also create the expectation of a discount every time that may not be kept, thus disappointing players.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Baskerville:

However, newly introduced online goods usually cannot be treated as such, which is why a discount at the end of an event is very unlikely and only makes sense for rather rare cases.

LoL sorry best joke i ever heard. You call this newly introduced online goods?
unknown.png

Yeah brand new from a trove we had last year or so and still a 3star.

Guess you need to compensate for Belgium and Netherlands wich banned rng as geambling by law. And i also guess, thats why you stealthy nerved the Droprates of Alpha Coin Fragments at DEN during the maintenance at 05. Jul. I wrote down the drops for a few weeks and noticed a nerf of about 50-60% of the droprate after this maintenance. And not very surprisingly, Alpha Coins are available at the trove. Thats how you rip off and kidding the playerbase and wonder why so many already left the game.

42 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

Thats how you rip off and kidding the playerbase and wonder why so many already left the game.

Lets be honest. They know that these kind of things ruin the Community and make it go extinct in a quite fast pace. They just dont care because the Western Market wasnt supposed to stay alive longer than this. The Main Money lies in the Asian region because the ethics there are below the ground in terms of gambling / """SUPRISE MECHANICS""" or simple Pay to Win.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Merlin DE said:

Yeah brand new from a trove we had last year or so and still a 3star.

Guess you need to compensate for Belgium and Netherlands wich banned rng as geambling by law. And i also guess, thats why you stealthy nerved the Droprates of Alpha Coin Fragments at DEN during the maintenance at 05. Jul. I wrote down the drops for a few weeks and noticed a nerf of about 50-60% of the droprate after this maintenance. And not very surprisingly, Alpha Coins are available at the trove. Thats how you rip off and kidding the playerbase and wonder why so many already left the game.

He doesnt mean items in trove, he means trove in general aka this summer trove as a whole is trated as "newly introduced".

also i dont know what you are talking about....did den 5 times yesterday and 3 of 5 dropped fragments from each boss....

53 minutes ago, FlockUndead said:

Lets be honest. They know that these kind of things ruin the Community and make it go extinct in a quite fast pace. They just dont care because the Western Market wasnt supposed to stay alive longer than this. The Main Money lies in the Asian region because the ethics there are below the ground in terms of gambling / """SUPRISE MECHANICS""" or simple Pay to Win.

People need to stop with this "western this western that" mindset. The game was out in several regions before it even made it to NA/EU, and in all the other regions it works the same way: troves, rng boxes etc... people shouldnt expect or demand it to be different here. But hey, if you want a real money scam let them introduce the chance to fail when upgrading and downgrading of stats,.

Everyone is free to spend as much money they want and on what they want in the game, if you have cash to throw around, go ahead, if you dont, then you dont. People that spend money boost their characters but that doesnt mean they are good at the game, and jeleousy because someone gets somewhere faster than you wont make your game experience any better.

• Like 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb Grimoir:

also i dont know what you are talking about....did den 5 times yesterday and 3 of 5 dropped fragments from each boss....

You dont know what im talking about?
Well quite easy, doing 10 runs / a day for quite some time and wrote down the drops of fragments.
Right after the maintenance on Jun 05. there was a big reduction in Drops, (still doing 10 runs a day) off about 50-60% compared to the runs i did before Jun 05.
So either they nerfed the droprate or i have been unlucky the whole time since Jun 05. Guess whats more likley.

But why should i duskuss with you, as other already niticed, for you always everything is fine and all others are unlucky ;)

vor einer Stunde schrieb Grimoir:

He doesnt mean items in trove, he means trove in general aka this summer trove as a whole is trated as "newly introduced".

Another good joke since we always had spring, summer, autum and christmas trove, but ok trove is newly introduced xD

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

People need to stop with this "western this western that" mindset. The game was out in several regions before it even made it to NA/EU, and in all the other regions it works the same way: troves, rng boxes etc... 

Except that in other areas the win rates are displayed.  That makes your chances of winning something far more clear, as well as showing how the chances of winning something can change dynamically.

Il y a 5 heures, Baskerville a dit :

Hi @Noukah,

There are currently no plans for that and here's why: Discounts at the end of a special occasion/event/season are available in certain industries, such as clothing. The same applies to articles that are at the end of the life cycle, e.g. video games that were released years ago. However, newly introduced online goods usually cannot be treated as such, which is why a discount at the end of an event is very unlikely and only makes sense for rather rare cases. This would also create the expectation of a discount every time that may not be kept, thus disappointing players.

Oh okey.

Thanks for your answer Sir!

Got the same 3 *** crit... and i couldn't believe my eyes... fabrics?! and some useless skins that look like crap on my char?!

Imagine buying a Lotto Ticket that says you get a bycicle if you get 1 Star, a bmw, mercedes, vw  like for 2 Stars, and a Nissan GTR or Aston martin like for 3 Star.. (attention on the "like")

Now you get 3 stars.. you are filled with joy, and you go to the dealership to pick up your 100 000$ Car. You get there... and the car is a Fiat, BUT WAIT... there is more! You also get a leather jacket with the FIAT logo, and some drapes for your apartment. 

If the people over there would have put their heads together they could have made a dual 3 *** crit. One with outfits etc... and one for people who WANT VALUE!

I fail to understand how you don't prefer to please most of the players, just some... Isn't it NCSofts goal to keep paying users paying?! IF so, why on this earth are you targeting specific groups of players (those who want fancy underwear)...

What do i know, right?