iCats

5 pouches = 0 Pets

Saw comments:
18 pouches = 0 pets
25 pouches = 2 pets

Since the drop rate is so low, please change the pouch content:

1c2e50-1561951563.png

Once a day:
30-40min. fishing = ~1200 pearls = 2 pouches = 200.000xp + 10 Moonstone Crystal + very low rng pet chance. I think, this would be fair.

190612_001.jpg

Meanwhile in Korea you can buy usefull things, like mats, for pearls

Well 400 pearls for moonstone and elysian chrystals is a bit expencive in my opinion, but at least you can spend your pearls for usefull things

Edited by Merlin DE

On 7/3/2019 at 4:44 AM, Bobthemonk said:

Maybe you want the rng upgrades from KR as well where you can farm tons of mats, fail the upgrade and have to restart the farming process all over again?

Or maybe our absence of upgrade fail shouldn't be offset by having to grind 10 times as much? There's the time factor. In KR you can just buy the fail safe things from other players. So you don't downgrade when you fail. Neat. This also has the side effect of them getting their gear much quicker than we do, due to having exorbitant amounts of drops. Obviously, the aim of BnS in KR is not the same as in NA/EU, so it's natural that we have miserable drop rates, rng upgrades or not.

People really were expecting to get pets from that?

I even said it on reddit: you will get green charms 95% of the time, its a massive waste of time and you should be fishing just enough to cover the costs of the event items

• 4 weeks later...

Someone wrote on reddit his results as spreadsheet .

214 pouches = 3 pets.

I know the drop rate is low, but this is crazy. You still think, this is fine? And drop rate or rewards shouldn't change?

I try to get the 3000 fish achievement. After this, i wanted spend the 45.000+ pearls on pet-pouches. But after seeing this, i don't buy them.  I give up. Was happy when they announced this. Finally, the first and real way to get pets. But... ok, my fault. i was dumb again. I know, i shouldn't have small hopes and expect something from ncsoft. I guess, i will spent the pearls for the new costume. Oh, wait. I don't see a new outfit. Just a old recolor again. Even this was to much? Design 1 single new outfit after you made the whole fishing system?