Tropical Treasure Trove 350 Key Results

Draknalor

I know its a lot of rng but is it even possible to open 150 trove keys on a single character and get zero crits apart from the 3 40/40 ones. I'm not even talking about good or 3* crits, I haven't gotten a single shitty 2* even.
What bothers me is that this is happening specifically to one character of mine that I'm trying to reroll to. My other character that I opened about 70 keys on got a decent number of crits in those keys but it's really disheartening when the character you want to play more can't get a single crit.

23 minutes ago, BladesNSpades said:

I know its a lot of rng but is it even possible to open 150 trove keys on a single character and get zero crits apart from the 3 40/40 ones. I'm not even talking about good or 3* crits, I haven't gotten a single shitty 2* even.
What bothers me is that this is happening specifically to one character of mine that I'm trying to reroll to. My other character that I opened about 70 keys on got a decent number of crits in those keys but it's really disheartening when the character you want to play more can't get a single crit.

not possible. Every max. 40 keys you get a guaranteed 2* / 3* crit

33 minutes ago, BladesNSpades said:

If you look at the screenshots i posted. There is no crit (outside of the Guaranteed crits) Between Key 197 and key 134, So that's almost 70 keys without crit.. Tho i dono if 150 without crit is possible, you gotta be very very unlucky then.

12 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I'm talking apart from the guaranteed ones. So in 150 keys I hit the 40/40 three times and got those guaranteed, but apart from those 3, the other 147 were all 1*

14 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

He said "Appart from the Guaranteed crits"

Edit: Well RiP.. I somehow managed to post at the exact same time as Spades.

Edited by Draknalor

1 hour ago, BladesNSpades said:

I'm talking apart from the guaranteed ones. So in 150 keys I hit the 40/40 three times and got those guaranteed, but apart from those 3, the other 147 were all 1*

Well i mean its rng....like i had a 3 star in the first 5 keys i used, then at some point got a 3 star twice in a row....so....