The Game Has No Colorblind Mode?

200IQ

I have looked everywhere and i can't find anywhere in option the setting to turn on the colorblind mode.
If you are colorblind its very hard sometimes to play. I myself most times guess the color on things.  

After talking to support about it they respond with: 

Hello,

We're sorry to hear your experience with the game since we still don't have an option for colorblind mode.

We'll forward this feedback to the proper department for further review. Also, we encourage you to post this on our official forums since the Game Developers are reading the forum thread frequently.

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forum/421-general-discussion/

Feel free to contact us again if you have any other question or inquiry.

Regards,

GM Platina
NCSOFT Support Team

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Unfortunately the game doesn't have that. There are some mods which help for those which are color blind, you can also use one of nvidia's things to force color blind mode oin the game.

My memory might fade a bit but wasn't there an option like that befor? Around when the game launched?

7 hours ago, 200IQ said:

My memory might fade a bit but wasn't there an option like that befor? Around when the game launched?

i do not recall it ever having that so i think not. There was also a topic a year ago or 2 years ago asking about the color blind mode too.

On 6/24/2019 at 10:53 PM, 200IQ said:

We'll forward this feedback to the proper department for further review. Also, we encourage you to post this on our official forums since the Game Developers are reading the forum thread frequently.

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forum/421-general-discussion/

Feel free to contact us again if you have any other question or inquiry.

Regards,

GM Platina
NCSOFT Support Team

I am sorry to hear your problems playing the game that you like due to some personal limitation.

I am writing this reply to support you so that the game developer will really implement this mode to help!!!!

100% SUPPORT!

WTFrack ? I replied to this saying that Reshade has an effect for the colorblind. Who's the Einstein that deleted that post without saying anything ?
Anyhow here is a forum thread about installing it, since i'm not re-linking the youtube guide in case that's why my post was deleted, not that I would know cause someone didn't bother to inform me as to why it was deleted.

Edited by RagingPhenix

On 6/24/2019 at 8:47 AM, Grimoir said:

Unfortunately the game doesn't have that. There are some mods which help for those which are color blind, you can also use one of nvidia's things to force color blind mode oin the game.

I have an Nvidia card and don't recall such a tool.  Which thing are you talking about?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2019-06-28 at 10:55 PM, RagingPhenix said:

WTFrack ? I replied to this saying that Reshade has an effect for the colorblind. Who's the Einstein that deleted that post without saying anything ?
Anyhow here is a forum thread about installing it, since i'm not re-linking the youtube guide in case that's why my post was deleted, not that I would know cause someone didn't bother to inform me as to why it was deleted.

I guess it can be worth to test at least