Arena time restriction

Kaisero

WHY, there is literally no reason to further punish pvpers. I get that all that NCWest does is push the same patches from KR like drones but this is literally pointless. Its incredibly mind blowing how out of touch you are with the community. Can you guys do something right for once and not be incompetent by lifting the restrict arena times.

I am pretty sure the arena restrictions are not part of the korean patch they wanted it themselve. But its true there is no reason to restrict 1v1 at all we had enough players but in terms of 3v3 i agree with ncsoft it needed a restriction due to the missing playerbase but not to that extent. They should remove all restrictions to 1v1 and lift it a bit on 3v3 to let us play everyday for atleast 5 hours!

Or lift all restrictions and do something right by removing awakening patch from pvp etc. i already wrote what they have to do multiple times they are just lazy. Have you ever seen the BNS Stream when they announce stuff ? thoose are people which probably dont care about this game they dont seem interested at all.

Look bruh, I don't even play PvE anymore because of the repetition and the amount of time and money i've put into this game. All I come online for is to pvp and take some thoughts away from life itself, I was on summer vacation and I come back to not even being able to play when I want to? BnS. Listen Devs, idk how you think, that by taking away more people from arena you are going to somehow magically allow more competitive players into the rapidly falling toxicity of pvp itself. The idea of that.... is so.... irrational I have literally no words except what the hell are you all doing? Do you know your community? Are you actively playing to even know what's liked and not liked about arena that maybe can be changed? Why did you even TOUCH arena? So many people are quitting and all you're doing is giving them more reasons why, the last thing anyone wants are "competitive restrictions" wtf... lmao. 

PvP isn´t played for fun since HM coins were introduced.
Players that openly advertise 3v3 carry for money aka *ay or wintrade on their livestream aka L**i for years until they got banned aka An***x.
A FM that owns 7-10 FM or a Destro aka B occupying the full top 10 ladder and creating seperate accounts not to risk his main getting banned. Joining and opening discords to queue in the morning to wintrade.

These restrictions are made to reduce wintrading and to compensate for the amount of gamers that quit arena. The limited time makes arena livelier while open, reduces the possibility of dodging queue and got rid of the high time for wintrading, while making it harder for more than 3 alts to effectively rank.
Giving "normal" people a chance to rank higher with their one char, which has been ignored for a long time.

Edited by Ren36

Speak for yourself, I and many others still consider pvp fun and would like to do so after work because believe it or not we don't all the the same schedules. If the attempt is to reduce win trading this is NOT the correct method of doing so. This is a direct hit on the small pvp community that actually exists. Limiting the time arena is open does not bottleneck the player base and increase population, that is such an absurd fallacy. Also, wintrading can be done in day. 

Edited by Kaisero
spelling

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Ren36:

PvP isn´t played for fun since HM coins were introduced.
Players that openly advertise 3v3 carry for money aka *ay or wintrade on their livestream aka L**i for years until they got banned aka An***x.
A FM that owns 7-10 FM or a Destro aka B occupying the full top 10 ladder and creating seperate accounts not to risk his main getting banned. Joining and opening discords to queue in the morning to wintrade.

These restrictions are made to reduce wintrading and to compensate for the amount of gamers that quit arena. The limited time makes arena livelier while open, reduces the possibility of dodging queue and got rid of the high time for wintrading, while making it harder for more than 3 alts to effectively rank.
Giving "normal" people a chance to rank higher with their one char, which has been ignored for a long time.

To some extrend you are right people like the FM and the Des took way to much chars in the rating and its not a game for fun since hm coins were introduced but still it is fun to play sometime.

On the other side NC had more than enough ways to solve this problem and not restrict players to play PVP.

Their biggest fail was the awakening patch like everyone knows after that they restricted us from playing and now they introduced the third spec bm which can 100 to 0 you he just needs to get you into air once and you are dead cause you cannot escape.

What they could have done was written here several time and not only by me. Long story short answer "remove awakening from PVP and remove time restriction!"

On 29.6.2019 at 7:36 AM, Kaisero said:

Speak for yourself, I and many others still consider pvp fun and would like to do so after work because believe it or not we don't all the the same schedules. If the attempt is to reduce win trading this is NOT the correct method of doing so. This is a direct hit on the small pvp community that actually exists. Limiting the time arena is open does not bottleneck the player base and increase population, that is such an absurd fallacy. Also, wintrading can be done in day. 

Coming home from work to end up in queue long enough to create a habit of placing a book next to your PC.
Idk how successful you are in pvp, but anything upward from 1600 made you start to hope for any matches at all.
Searching for 3v3 members in arena to find that 3rd person before the 2nd one leaves, writing with friends if they wanna queue and repeatedly joking "if we will get any enemies at all" until it becomes a habit.
The state of arena couldn´t be worse and is a consequence of complete imbalance and trash optimization that took out more than half of the playerbase from the very beginning due to fps and ping issues.
Including repetitive wrong decisions from NCSofts management department and executive NCWest the playerbase steadily understood that complaining doesn´t help, unless it involves money/that costume that isn´t in F10, which would end up in the store the next wednesday.
People in this forum do not support pvp or care about that one class with it´s issues, unless it affects them. DPS-meter, dps ranking, battleground due to moonstones, fps drops due to spectral blade is what affects everyone.
And the only reason NCSoft is trying suggestions that have been brought up years ago from players is due to the decline in money. Not people. Money.
And the thing is they already made enough money to sustain the servers, pay their employees, devolopment department + profit, but the greed to double that amount while taking money from the development department to instead alter the colours of an already existing costume or make events for new costumes to safe the money for a designer.
Finally the inflation of gear that is so diverse that not even whales could keep up and instead you can differentiate between whales and super whales now.
PVP as a scene and content is to advertise the game, with it´s current state i would think thrice if i wanna advertise, looking at the current state it is in.
So don´t expect changes, none from ncsoft listens to your or my pvp request.

• 4 weeks later...
On 24/06/2019 at 7:26 PM, Kaisero said:

WHY, there is literally no reason to further punish pvpers. I get that all that NCWest does is push the same patches from KR like drones but this is literally pointless. Its incredibly mind blowing how out of touch you are with the community. Can you guys do something right for once and not be incompetent by lifting the restrict arena times.

Big mood for myself and all other Australian players. We get that there won't ever be an Australian server so we keep playing on the American one. Sorry we can't play at the same time as people on the other side of the planet