chapter 6 reaching for the sky pathing bug

cowgoesmoo

chapter 6 reaching for the sky

"go to skysage peak by using the path behind the valindria waystation"

-there are footstep traces along the waterfall, but the character cannot get close proximity to the waterfall.  there is some sort of terrain blocking preventing pathway and therefore cannot walk up the waterfall. 

• Like 1

On 6/22/2019 at 5:41 AM, cowgoesmoo said:

-there are footstep traces along the waterfall, but the character cannot get close proximity to the waterfall.  there is some sort of terrain blocking preventing pathway and therefore cannot walk up the waterfall. 

Having the same issue, and first i thought it was that i forgot how to wall run, then checked if others have issues and here i am.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2019 at 10:41 PM, cowgoesmoo said:

I thought I was having the same problem but if you go back outside, go behind the building you see and there’s a bridge. Idk how we were supposed to know that haha. I had to email them and they told me where to go. 

• Like 2

you need to log out and back in if the pillar you strike doesn't fall over. Once you log back in just run back over to the place the pillar you struck was and it will fall as you get over there, you can actually see it fall as you are running over. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2019 at 8:37 PM, MAL0RN said:

I thought I was having the same problem but if you go back outside, go behind the building you see and there’s a bridge. Idk how we were supposed to know that haha. I had to email them and they told me where to go. 

yeah, i figured it out too... this game... lol

• Like 1

• 4 years later...