Astarae

please put patchnotes in-game

Recommended Posts

Astarae   

Could you add a window -- maybe even a page in dragon express, where you can scroll through the patch notes?

Having to bring up a browser outside of the game and find the notes is a bit of a pain, not to mention it completely breaks any kind of in-game mood/mentality (like immersion).

 

I'll read patchnotes when they come out, but I don't even remember all the major sections, let alone details from the descriptions under each.

 

Tnx.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bakuzan   

TIL double clicking on the firefox icon to open the browser is "a pain and kills the mood to play games"

Jesus, people these days ~

Edited by Bakuzan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astarae   

what ff icon?  You see a ff icon in the game?

 

Hate to break it to you but a ff-icon isn't in BnS.  If you see one, you are already out of the game, proving the point.   

 

Now where did you read anything about it "kills the mood to play games"?  It breaks immersion (what little there is in this mmo), and therefore does break the mood/mentality of being in the game and not just playing a game.  But if you already have a FF icon in your game, you likely don't get that effect.

 

So what's your problem with having the game notes available in the game -- a ff icon out of the game isn't part of the game.

 

Why would you care?  Oh, I get it, you're a Grimoir shill! :giggle:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cor   

How spoiled can you be that having to tab out of the game to read something in the browser is a pain.. what people complain about nowadays is unbelievable..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
8 hours ago, Astarae said:

what ff icon?  You see a ff icon in the game?

 

Hate to break it to you but a ff-icon isn't in BnS.  If you see one, you are already out of the game, proving the point.   

 

Now where did you read anything about it "kills the mood to play games"?  It breaks immersion (what little there is in this mmo), and therefore does break the mood/mentality of being in the game and not just playing a game.  But if you already have a FF icon in your game, you likely don't get that effect.

 

So what's your problem with having the game notes available in the game -- a ff icon out of the game isn't part of the game.

 

Why would you care?  Oh, I get it, you're a Grimoir shill! :giggle:

 

on the launcher.....not in game. Game is already cluttered as is, if players cant go that little extra mile to read for themselves thats on them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astarae   
On 6/22/2019 at 8:04 AM, Cor said:

How spoiled can you be that having to tab out of the game to read something in the browser is a pain.. what people complain about nowadays is unbelievable..

If you are reading while a group starts, or being attacked then that's being lazy too eh?  Can't believe how people complain about  improvements they don't have to use.

 

On 6/22/2019 at 12:33 PM, Grimoir said:

on the launcher.....not in game. Game is already cluttered as is, if players cant go that little extra mile to read for themselves thats on them

It wouldn't be clutter if it is on its own screen.  You can't go back to launcher in middle of a raid or many other areas w/o losing your place, and not everyone goes through same launcher.  But sure, if they add saving your place in middle of a dungeon or raid, and return you to same place, and pause everyone else while you are looking...oh wait, this is multi-user, guess it might be hard to pause them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astarae   
On 6/22/2019 at 8:04 AM, Cor said:

How spoiled can you be that having to tab out of the game to read something in the browser is a pain.. what people complain about nowadays is unbelievable..

It's not about being spoiled, its about not wasting time.  The only times i have to read are when I'm waiting on someone or something in the game.  So I need to be able to stay in game while I read so I can know what's going on.    When I'm playing the game, I don't have time to read notes.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noukah   

Why would you want to read a patchnote in a middle of a Raid/Dungeon anyway :HongWhat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now