Forums

Tropical Treasure Trove 100 Key Results

Eckogen

So why is the dragon knight weapon skin a 2 star crit then? By your logic it should be 3 star as well. It's an unique weapon skin, high quality mesh with decent texture, unlike dragonbrand dragon shroud, which are retextures of common items.

• Like 1

Its weird overall. I did like 380 Keys so far cause i wanted the dyed garned but i didnt get it of course. I wrote support asking for the droprates and they refuse to tell me. Isnt it by law already that they have to tell you whats your chance to get a certain item ?

On 6/20/2019 at 11:59 AM, Grimoir said:

Still it does not matter, each crit has a different worth to everyone. Like for me a crit with gems is useless cause i dont need them, while a crit with the weapon skins has more value to me.

Gems are not needed only if you have dyad gems (all of them). But even then..you could use gems to gear up alts (if you have any) or salvage and sell hongmoon gem powders on market. Pet is not worth. you can buy it for like 200 gold on market..well..maybe 300..still..it's not that expensive. Also things like pets and weapon skins are given for free as you reach specific milestone..open 100 trove boxes and so on...
3 star rating should be reserved for expensive items..not for somethign anyone with VT or even BT gear could earn in less than a week