Tropical Treasure Trove 100 Key Results

Eckogen

2 hours ago, Eckogen said:

It's also painful how some 3 Star crits have outfits with other valuable picks. /hurts

you can always opened 200 more boxes to get the free kimono, but yeah i agree, putting outfit onto the 3 stars crit is so brutal. ;3

Going to also add. They should add bound to account weapon skins by now. i want to trove on my FM, but i like the Dragon weapon skin on my warden. Can't send over weapon skin. I've ask support to help sent weapon skin before and they denied it saying "it's working as intended". I guess i'll intend to not spend as well. just simple thing like this can help them make more money too.

This trove so terrible with jewels and elements. The pricing for 5g each jewel/element should be like 2.5g or 3g by now. 5 golds for them still is very no good. :(

On 6/21/2019 at 8:28 PM, Ist said:

This trove so terrible with jewels and elements. The pricing for 5g each jewel/element should be like 2.5g or 3g by now. 5 golds for them still is very no good. :(

it literally was always 5g ever since the beginning....that's 15g cheaper than dragon express, so the price is stil lreally good, plus at least I got a lot of 3x jewels and 20x jewels.

I have seen a lot of troves some good, some bad, but what you get here as a 3Star crit is beyond redicolous and take a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ out of.

Thats why i only use HM-Coins but not real money anymore.

Since Belgium and Netherlands banned RNG-Boxes as Gambling by law it just seems like NC-Soft thought they had to compensate for these 2 Countries without Trove, by making the trove the worst ever, so the remainig Countries in EU even spend more money. At least from what i see and hear from friends what they get from the trove. 

But anyaway to be honest, its your own fault. You know that droprates getting more and more worse with every trove.

NC-Soft even ninja nerfed droprates 2 weeks befor the trove. I was curious so i just noticed the droprates of Coinfragments in DEN for Boss 1 and 2 for a few weeks. After The maintenance on Jun. 05 the Droprate was reduced by aprox. 60-70% (at least at my runs) and surprice, surprice, Coins and Fragments are available in Trove.

Any more Questions?  

So why the hell you still spend money for the Trove? As long as you continue buying keys like crazy NC-Soft will continue its rip off and nothing will change.
Just keep your money at the next trove and hit them where it hurts, by not spending money, thats the only way to change something, but stop complaining when you know about the rip off and spend money anyway, or hope, your contry will follow the example of Belgium and Netherlands, and also stop these RNG rip off by law ;)

The above is baloney on wins.   The more you win, the more your odds go down.  This is speaking from doing way more boxes and watching odds go down the more I did.  But in the 1st box on each of my two mains, had 2 3*crits in each.  Next 3*crits were around box 7-8, 1 each, and 1 more in 1 of the chars after that.  Three more boxes after that and only getting 2-3 2* crits and I quit.

BTW, I wasn't just trying to get goods, I was also trying to verify whether or not odds went down as event went down, but am convinced the odds are based on your own earlier wins, which is sadistic in the worst way.

And, BTW, though multiple outfits (could have had about 2-3 copies of each outfit, at least) not one set of sapphire wings.  The odds of it not appearing in as many runs as I did were less than 1%, or if you look at the 6 items/run as 6 separate chances (which they aren't , as is fairly obvious), but if they were, the odds of it not appearing are less than 0.05% (about 1/2000 chance of it not appearing).

So early runs don't come close in predicting future runs.  

Last trove only did about 4-5 boxes total and thought it wasn't a bad payoff, but that's because I didn't go farther, but this time wanted to see if trove drop off was time or past-record based.

Edited by Astarae

So far I've used 176 Keys on Trove and these are ALL the 3* Crits I've had. I don't even want to comment much on this, how are these even 3* crits...

The only thing, ONLY THING I wanted in the trove was Olympian outfit but instead i got these 3* crits and couldn't get the only thing i wanted in trove with 176 keys :poop:

Album Link: https://imgur.com/a/Zgd5Zvp

Didn't want to put 4 pictures and take a ton of space for them, but just wanna put 1 of those 4 crits here out of that album, because this is even more of a joke than the one that was posted in this topic.

wWSgxFW.png

Even the 2* crit @aeri00 posted is better than this 3* crit. At least the amount of Scarlet Bloom in it is 20x instead of 8.

Edited by AgitoFreeman

Got the same shet 3 star crit.. it's appaling how they treat paying customers. 

For me the skins have absolutely NO value, this is why they should have paired it with something worth while.. At least let us sell the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ skins! OR give 2 options, one with 10PTS or something and the other one with skins.. Somehow they chose to shoot half the players in the foot!

I opened up a ticket, and got the.. it was not our decision it was the dev team.. and they would not give me any contact person from that team obviously.

I invested well over 2000$ into this game.. They just lost me as a customer for not even wanting to fix this "mistake"

13 minutes ago, Qiuness said:

Got the same shet 3 star crit.. it's appaling how they treat paying customers. 

For me the skins have absolutely NO value, this is why they should have paired it with something worth while.. At least let us sell the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ skins! OR give 2 options, one with 10PTS or something and the other one with skins.. Somehow they chose to shoot half the players in the foot!

I opened up a ticket, and got the.. it was not our decision it was the dev team.. and they would not give me any contact person from that team obviously.

I invested well over 2000$ into this game.. They just lost me as a customer for not even wanting to fix this "mistake"

maybe cause its not a mistake....just because they have no value to you doesnt mean its like that for everyone. There are people who would be willing to pay 5k gold for the weapon skin. With the latest patches things lost on value, that includes triangular gems, PTS... hence why they are ina  2 star crit more than a 3 star.

All they can do, is pass it as feedback for the next trove, there is nothing they can change for this one anymore. And from what i have seen people spend on this game, your alledged 2k....is basically nothing xD

On 6/20/2019 at 10:59 AM, Grimoir said:

Still it does not matter, each crit has a different worth to everyone. Like for me a crit with gems is useless cause i dont need them, while a crit with the weapon skins has more value to me.

No, it does. It lets you feel empty and robbed. If they want to have garbage rolls - so be it. Just call them 2-star then or 1-star (albeit yes - I often was getting 1-star where I was in doubt how is it possible to get such level of trash)

Basically, 3-star should matter because it's so rare. Some people don't get even 1 in 300 attempts. So if on 301th you get that trash you will feel scammed. 

The thing is that they completely messed up the quality of rolls. I saw 1-star better than 2-stars (and frankly, better than 3-star on the picture above, because I could buy 2 scarlet blooms or 1 gc steel from it). I saw 2-stars better than 3-stars by a mile (like 2-star the one where you get triangular gems vs the 3-star linked above). And I've seen 3-stars like above vs 3-stars where you get quad gem vs 3-stars where you get dyad quads and 25 EC mats.

So naturally they have way more than 3 tiers there - let then it really be called so.

0-star (when the best you buy is 3 blood fragments),

1-star (usual 1-star here, on the value scale of 1 legendary jewel),

2-star (3 legendary jewels/rare scales or the "3-star" from the screen above)

3-star (lower tier 2-star now),

4-star (mid-tier 2-star now)

... etc

at least it will be fair

Edited by Dellecross

rng rage, ive heard it a thousand times, if its up to us, BNS will not make enough money to maintain the servers and workers whose keeping the game alive, their business model suckss for us i know.. .But hey you are not alone, Ive also spent $$$$$ to get my square dyads and failed....but guess what Im over it...

Edited by gotwrekt

On 23/06/2019 at 10:03 AM, Grimoir said:

it literally was always 5g ever since the beginning....that's 15g cheaper than dragon express, so the price is stil lreally good, plus at least I got a lot of 3x jewels and 20x jewels.

It's 5g + 1 sacred crystal + 1 elysian crystal in DE. Sacred crystals are completely worthless, so essentially you're saving ONE elysian crystal. Wow such a good "deal". There's NO excuse for still keeping it as 5g in trove, the only reason it's 5g is because the devs are too ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing lazy to change it after they reduced the price in DE from 20g to 5g.

Maybe you should learn to read or remember stuff before white knighting as usual.

Edited by PetPuggi

2 hours ago, PetPuggi said:

It's 5g + 1 sacred crystal + 1 elysian crystal in DE. Sacred crystals are completely worthless, so essentially you're saving ONE elysian crystal. Wow such a good "deal". There's NO excuse for still keeping it as 5g in trove, the only reason it's 5g is because the devs are too ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing lazy to change it after they reduced the price in DE from 20g to 5g.

Maybe you should learn to read or remember stuff before white knighting as usual.

You need 3x as much sacred crystals to upgrade now, so no they arent worthless, they used to be but now simply upgrading 2 TT accessories essentially drains your sacred crystals to 0, adding the soul reductions to it and you are basically out of them.

5g for the jweles / elements is already 75% off, sso either be happy its like that, because normally the prices scale with the economy so they in fact should be more expensive.

I've got this three star crit with the weapon skins twice. Got them both simply cause there was nothing better to pick. And considering the three star crits are there to make you feel less robbed by the endless 1 star rolls, this one is just... sad.

The reason the cosmetics are 3-star is because they are trove specific... the other stuff can be obtained out of trove if you bother to play the game, and if all you do is afk then cosmetics are the best thing to buy anyway since they are nicer to look at while afk so unlike the upgrades the trove would give they would serve a purpose.