Drop rate of current event chests

PetPuggi

~150 chests opened:

• 1 GC steel
  • 0 pet packs
  • 0 vials
  • 0 PTS
  • 5 HQ hearts (lmao why is this rare?)

There's a saying if you have zero expectations you can't be disappointed. Well I had zero expectations of this game's events since probably a year ago, but I'm still disappointed because the drop rates is even MORE atrocious than last event (which I also created a post with 0 PTS/vials). At least last time I had like 3-4 GC steels and iirc a few pet packs.

NCWest, at this rate, you should be careful that your automatically-diminishing drop rates of these chests, which is obviously VERY close to zero right now, don't hit a negative number and end up deleting our existing PTS/vials/pet packs/steels.

Here is another player's video with similar results: 

What a joke. I mean you might as well remove them from the loot table and it wouldn't make a difference? In fact it would be better, because then at least NCW will be considered honest instead of deceitful. 

Edited by PetPuggi

32 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

the main point of the current event was accessory upgrade, everything else is a little extra.

So is the main point of every event 1-2 years ago, yet they easily dropped oils/pet packs/hearts/RK souls which were all valuable at the time. This was on top of the NPC that trades event currency.

A nerf is a nerf no matter how you look at it, especially one this blatantly huge. Also this is not even considering events used to take way less effort and probably 2x quicker, and gear required barely half the mats to upgrade.