System requirements are:

AMD Athlon 64 X2

3GB ram

GeForce 8600 GT

Since my PC broke i am forced to play with an old Laptop:

Intel Core i5-3437U

Intel HD 4000

4GB ram

At lowest settings (optimized for low end) + BNS Buddy tweeks i have barely 30 FPS and infight 16fps at 800x600 its no fun playing like this thats why i only do the 3 daily missions. 

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Core+i5-3437U+%40+1.90GHz&id=1828

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=AMD+Athlon+64+X2+Dual+Core+6000%2B&id=88

https://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu.php?gpu=intel+hd+4000

https://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu.php?gpu=GeForce+8600+GT

It should run much better if you look at the system requirements. From my experience you need atleast something like an I5 2400 + GT 630 to play this game with trashy graphics.

Hope this game will be soon in Geforce Now.

put object display visibility to 1, shadow to 1 and sfx quality to 1, other can be 4-5, and about hardware gtx1050+ , cpu old 7700k/8700k or 9600k/9700k all OC and you are guchi, ryzen is bad for this game because of single core performance, but need to see tests of 3k ryzen, 1-2k series is bad

vor 21 Stunden schrieb D3aThLoCk:

well u do something wrong cause i run this game with q6600 gt650 4 gb of ram 60 fps on 1280 x1024 low pc settings ofc and is play just fine

btw Win7 system

i am responding to you since your PC is much weaker than @Dominator s PC. 

The q6600 is nearly double what is recommended still its a really weak quad core so i guess its just barely enough my Laptop CPU is better so if it runs for you on this CPU with decent FPS it got nothing to do with my CPU. 

Your GTX 650 thou is 661,41% stronger than whats recommended while my Intel HD 4000 is just 89,21% faster than whats recommended and i used a gtx 650 for this game in the past aswell it enough for Optimized for low end PC settings at Full HD. 

What do they mean with the recommended settings cause i am pretty sure you will not be able to reach constant 30 fps or atleast somewhat stabel 30 fps on 640x480 maybe not even on 320x240. 

Worst system i ever played this game and it was smooth was with an I5 4570 + HD 4600.

On 6/17/2019 at 11:37 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

It should run much better if you look at the system requirements. From my experience you need atleast something like an I5 2400 + GT 630 to play this game with trashy graphics.

The system requirements were relevant for 2012 KR BnS. Also anything prior to 7th gen intels suffers from the performance cull that happened after meltdown and spectre. They tried to play it off as minor performance decrease, but it cuts out a number of hardware implemented instruction sets out, which results in the need to emulate them. This in turn costs cycles on the CPU, bogging down the performance of 99% of the programs ever made, BnS included. Also an i5 2400 is waaaaaay too slow for this game. I'd be amazed if it can keep the sim speed of BnS over 20 fps in solo dungeons, let alone with other players.

Next thing - every frame costs vram. A single full hd frame costs almost 8MB. If you play with 60, that's ~480MB, just for the frame buffer. Say it's 320 if you use the minimum cap of 40 fps. That's just the frame buffer. Then you'll need vram to store the texture data, mesh data, animation data, shadow maps, bumb maps and any other mapping matrix the engine is using to draw the scene. That GT 630 doesn't have the vram to run this game in full hd@40fps. I doubt it can even run it on half that resolution with more than 25 fps on minimum settings.

I'd say for stable 30 fps on lowest possible settings on the decent resolution of 1920x1080(no dipping below 30), one would need something akin to i5 7600k + gtx 660. And even that might not be enough. This game is a massive hog afterall.

• 2 weeks later...