Gunwon Blade compared to Scaleburn blade

Kotono

After completing Chapter 11: The Grand Enchantress, I got the gunwon dagger as a prize. However, compared to the scaleburn dagger I received from Chapter 1: The Mysterious Stranger, it's obvious the latter is way better in each aspect. The only downside of it is that it has no gem slots, while the former does. What do I do with it?

If it's to evolution weapons, then it'll also be handy on how to do that as well.

On 6/15/2019 at 4:25 AM, Kotono said:

After completing Chapter 11: The Grand Enchantress, I got the gunwon dagger as a prize. However, compared to the scaleburn dagger I received from Chapter 1: The Mysterious Stranger, it's obvious the latter is way better in each aspect. The only downside of it is that it has no gem slots, while the former does. What do I do with it?

If it's to evolution weapons, then it'll also be handy on how to do that as well.

No longer needed so throw it in your showroom or use it as a weapon skin. Also, something to take note. While you get a Scaleburn weapon now from the story..You can also go to Zaiwei, The merchant next to the achievement merchant (the dragon scale npc) sells the new DawnForge / RiftWalk chests which are not locked behind needing to complete a part of the story so, from now on unless it gets changed you can just go buy one at level 50 and use that (can't upgrade it of course til your able to run said dungeons or farm moon refuge at HM 13). It cost 5 Naryu Silver per box (buy til you get a 8 gem slot weapon).

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/16/2019 at 12:51 PM, Kitsune Takahashi said:

No longer needed so throw it in your showroom or use it as a weapon skin. Also, something to take note. While you get a Scaleburn weapon now from the story..You can also go to Zaiwei, The merchant next to the achievement merchant (the dragon scale npc) sells the new DawnForge / RiftWalk chests which are not locked behind needing to complete a part of the story so, from now on unless it gets changed you can just go buy one at level 50 and use that (can't upgrade it of course til your able to run said dungeons or farm moon refuge at HM 13). It cost 5 Naryu Silver per box (buy til you get a 8 gem slot weapon).

Sorry for the late reply, but it looks like I've already got the 8 gem slot weapon from acquiring the box from another mission. Thanks for the help