Bracelet Specialization Switching Clarification

Cyan

• NCSOFT

Hello all, we wanted to quickly post an update and clarify some bracelets when switching to the new 3rd Specializations in the upcoming Empyrean Shadows update. 

To change specialization for the the Stage 10/Awakened Starbreaker Bracelet and Stage 10/Awakened Divinity Bracelet, you will need (1) Unrefined Battalion/Divinity/Starbreaker Bracelet that you can purchase from General Merchant Songhyun in Ajanara Monastery for (5) Tranquality Emblems.

iJW1KRG.jpg

16 hours ago, AkibaTheOne said:

Serously that ? why cant make it for free like other servers ?

Cuz they want you to play their contents, of course.

14 hours ago, Shadowfrost said:

others servers you can't even transfer gear LOL

Server A don't X, Server B should not be able to do Y. Nice logic.

Perhaps its just me but I would prefer to see a consistent approach, some acc you can swap specs with a noonstone/ely crystal, some accs use other things. I have no issue with paying a small cost to change specs but it would just be nice to have a consistent cost across the board

9 minutes ago, Cosmic Moon said:

Perhaps its just me but I would prefer to see a consistent approach, some acc you can swap specs with a noonstone/ely crystal, some accs use other things. I have no issue with paying a small cost to change specs but it would just be nice to have a consistent cost across the board

If you look at it, it is actually consistant:

Raid accessories - You need moonstone / elysians 

Non-raid bracelet - you need hong bracelet to evolve the bracelet to the current spec, so with a third hong bracelet you can evolve it to the third spec

If you look at it, each accessory is following the same path.

Can we get a revert on the bracelet for us who salvaged AND leveled an Starbreaker/Divinity foolishly thinking you wouldnt lie about stuff AGAIN like you did with the White Orbs/resets/DSS? so we dont have to go through the chode that is farming hong?

"For Blade Masters and Kung Fu Masters, Legendary Stage 10 or Awakened (any level) Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, and Rings can be evolved to the third specialization through Manage Equipment with a Spectral Blade Emblem or Iron Claw Emblem. These can be purchased from the Dragon Express for 5 Naryu Tablets. You can swap between specialization accessories with the specific specialization emblem from the Dragon Express."

NCWest does it again, we gonna come with the "ups, miscomunication" excuse again?

Edited by Bakuzan
  • Like 1

To switch between Stage 10/Awakened Starbreaker Bracelet and Stage 10/Awakened Divinity Bracelet, beside the cost of 1 Unrefined Bracelet, do we have to pay 100g like before, or will it be 0 gold? 

2 hours ago, BrianB said:

To switch between Stage 10/Awakened Starbreaker Bracelet and Stage 10/Awakened Divinity Bracelet, beside the cost of 1 Unrefined Bracelet, do we have to pay 100g like before, or will it be 0 gold? 

I assume 0, if you look at the screenshot cyan posted it says 0 copper o.o

17 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I assume 0, if you look at the screenshot cyan posted it says 0 copper o.o

I hope it will be 0 copper like you said. I don't mind doing Circle of sundering for the tokens but 100g for a switch is just mehh =.=. that would help players playing both spec of their class.

Why do I need to do circle of sundering every time I want to change spec? Why not just make it like the other accs & use the emblems from Dragon express? This system discourages me from trying the new spec, when I was REALLY excited for it... Now I can't even play the new spec tomorrow. Thanks for killing your new content on arrival.

Edited by DidWhatIHadTo

2 hours ago, DidWhatIHadTo said:

Why do I need to do circle of sundering every time I want to change spec? Why not just make it like the other accs & use the emblems from Dragon express? This system discourages me from trying the new spec, when I was REALLY excited for it... Now I can't even play the new spec tomorrow. Thanks for killing your new content on arrival.

The emblems are not there to change spec....the emblems were there to exchange an old accessory version for a new one with skill modifiers, not to change spec.

Bracelet swap always needed the master hong bracelet even with current specs so its only logical a new spec follows the same way.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Bracelet swap always needed the master hong bracelet even with current specs so its only logical a new spec follows the same way.

I know that is how it has always been. Read this

"For Blade Masters and Kung Fu Masters, Legendary Stage 10 or Awakened (any level) Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, and Rings can be evolved to the third specialization through Manage Equipment with a Spectral Blade Emblem or Iron Claw Emblem. These can be purchased from the Dragon Express for 5 Naryu Tablets. You can swap between specialization accessories with the specific specialization emblem from the Dragon Express." The emblems ARE used to change the spec. So you are wrong my friend. It is only logical that they would've kept it the same way as other accessories :playdumb:

Edited by DidWhatIHadTo

1 hour ago, DidWhatIHadTo said:

"For Blade Masters and Kung Fu Masters, Legendary Stage 10 or Awakened (any level) Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, and Rings can be evolved to the third specialization through Manage Equipment with a Spectral Blade Emblem or Iron Claw Emblem. These can be purchased from the Dragon Express for 5 Naryu Tablets. You can swap between specialization accessories with the specific specialization emblem from the Dragon Express." The emblems ARE used to change the spec. So you are wrong my friend. It is only logical that they would've kept it the same way as other accessories :playdumb:

Lol, I can imagine Vader's voice in the clip from the Empire Strikes Back when he walks all over Lando in the Cloud City.  "This was never part of the  deal", "I'm altering the deal". "Perhaps you think you're being treated unfairly?"  Be on the lookout for the carbonite freezing chambers.  :sweat:

Edited by Deadly Intent

3 hours ago, DidWhatIHadTo said:

I know, but this is only for those who already have the bracelet. Proper evolution is through master hong bracelet. So...because they added a spec they are giving you a chance a freebie to exchange your bracelet since you already have it upgraded. After that its master hong which is the main way to get a bracelet.

9 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I know, but this is only for those who already have the bracelet. Proper evolution is through master hong bracelet. So...because they added a spec they are giving you a chance a freebie to exchange your bracelet since you already have it upgraded. After that its master hong which is the main way to get a bracelet.

I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. Yes you need tranquility emblems to even get your divinity bracelet. It's not a "freebie" exchange. You need 5 tranquility emblems which is grinding CoS. I already have my divinity bracelet stage 10 dude, you don't have to try to explain the process to me (which you're kinda wrong/very confused about anyways):giggle:

2 minutes ago, DidWhatIHadTo said:

I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. Yes you need tranquility emblems to even get your divinity bracelet. It's not a "freebie" exchange. You need 5 tranquility emblems which is grinding CoS. I already have my divinity bracelet stage 10 dude, you don't have to try to explain the process to me (which you're kinda wrong/very confused about anyways):giggle:

Not confused just fishing xD so if you got all why are you complaining? CoS isnt even hard you can get 5 emblems pretty fast.

2 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Not confused just fishing xD so if you got all why are you complaining? CoS isnt even hard you can get 5 emblems pretty fast.

Nah you sounded pretty confused. I got all of them for my divinity bracelet dude but I spent them to get it...? Now i don't have any. Yeah CoS isn't hard but i don't want to grind an hour or more... i have a job & have to do this event on multiple toons. Don't have free time to do CoS every time I wanna change spec :puke:

Edited by DidWhatIHadTo

3 minutes ago, DidWhatIHadTo said:

Nah you sounded pretty confused. I got all of them for my divinity bracelet dude but I spent them to get it...? Now i don't have any. Yeah CoS isn't hard but i don't want to grind an hour or more... i have a job & have to do this event on multiple toons. Don't have free time to do CoS every time I wanna change spec :puke:

Well dont worry, trove has tranquility emblems just spend some money :P

On 15.6.2019 at 12:47 AM, Cyan said:

To change specialization for the the Stage 10/Awakened Starbreaker Bracelet and Stage 10/Awakened Divinity Bracelet, you will need (1) Unrefined Battalion/Divinity/Starbreaker Bracelet that you can purchase from General Merchant Songhyun in Ajanara Monastery for (5) Tranquality Emblems.

Sorry but this is really bad, you should change it like the other accessories to require the oken from dragon express that is usded for Ring and Earring. (don't know what they are called in english)

It is okay if you switch from PvP to PvE to cost something.

• Hime unpinned this topic