Help! I'm drowning in Legendary Gem Hammers...

...I have like, 94 Legendary Gem Hammers now. 94. I can't sell them or give them away. They can't be salvaged. The only use they have is for a new character, and heck, no one needs that many. I keep getting them, now that I no longer need them. They just keep coming... Make it stop!!! Will I have thousands of them??????...(Its funny how an object once so sought for, is now to be avoided, especially on the Daily Spin... No, no NO!!! Not a 4!! Not another **** hammer!)

...I have the same problem with a lot of gems. I have thrown away a FORTUNE in gems. 10 Fortunes!!! They can't be given away, sold, salvaged or transmuted. Most cannot even be mailed to another of my characters. So they are JUNK! Hey, BnS folk, if you want to make a lot of people happy, make all objects in the game sell able, trade able, give away able, salvageable, mail able, transmutable and all.... Stop making this junk, which is useful in a very temporary basis, then, it just wastes a slot. I should at least be able to give them to someone less fortunate them myself: "here, buddy, have a gem..."

... Its one thing if an object is cursed(get it off me, get it off me!!!), but, there is no excuse for treating mere objects, um, worse than mere objects...

... It would be good for the game and for the game economy to have everything be treated as a real object in a real world. It would bring smiles to all the gamers' faces.. :)  Instead, a lot of it is poorly coded crap.....

...94 Legendary Gem Hammers... Where will it stop?

First of...No, secondly, since after next patch you can re-seal a weapon and mail it to another character, it resets the gem slots so...you will need hammers for it. 

If you don't use them, throw them away, just because you have no ned for them doesn't mean others don't.

The gems should definitely not be salvageable, that's the whole point of them being good for newbies and starters.

And no it would definitely not be good for the economy, just by saying that shows you have literally no clue about it.

On 6/14/2019 at 2:19 PM, Grimoir said:

First of...No, secondly, since after next patch you can re-seal a weapon and mail it to another character, it resets the gem slots so...you will need hammers for it. 

If you don't use them, throw them away, just because you have no ned for them doesn't mean others don't.

The gems should definitely not be salvageable, that's the whole point of them being good for newbies and starters.

And no it would definitely not be good for the economy, just by saying that shows you have literally no clue about it.

First off.. No third..hmm, maybe fourth? Thanks for the info on the next patch, but, that seems to be only useful if your other character has the same weapon. Will that hold for sending a weapon to another PLAYER? That would be more useful. Not sure how that helps my characters.

Fifth off... Throw them away? hahahhaha..that's the whole point of being tired of having to throw things away. If I could throw them away so that someone else could pick them up and use them, now, that would be cool.

Sixus: Pity about the gems, poor gems.... nobody cares. Sad..

Sevenus: What are YOUR ideas for helping keep the gamers happy? Free advice? Ice cream?

Thanks for answering anyway, I'll keep your words of wisdom in mind... Hey, where are the clues? How many have you found? Can you salvage them? :)

Edited by Kittyaura
clues

7 hours ago, Kittyaura said:

First off.. No third..hmm, maybe fourth? Thanks for the info on the next patch, but, that seems to be only useful if your other character has the same weapon. Will that hold for sending a weapon to another PLAYER? That would be more useful. Not sure how that helps my characters.

When you seal the weapon it creates a box that when opened generates a weapon of the same type for the class that opens it. :)

Sixus: Pity about the gems, poor gems.... nobody cares. Sad..

i wouldnt say no one cares, but making them upgradable / salvagable would be too good, wayyyyy too good.

Sevenus: What are YOUR ideas for helping keep the gamers happy? Free advice? Ice cream?

Pretty sure looking at the players they would complain about the ice cream itself, the cone it in, the flavor, the color, the taste, the consistency and the temperature (yes thats how easy it is to satisfy players here)

But it doesnt have to be anything major, just a few QoL changes and a lot of players would be happy, like people already mentioned:

- unify items that do the same instead of having 20 different versions of the same item

- create gear loadouts for PVE and PVP similar to what you have for soulshields now

- allow salvaging / combining of the items that come in fragments

and a lot more.

I have like 1500 Legendary Gem hammers on my account at all. And im happy that i have them i can just upgrade here and there make a pvp weapon or whatever without thinking anymore about "getting all the gemslots". Yeah i dont rly need anymore of them but thats ME a player playing active for a while now. If u just stop getting them now what will u tell a new player then? "Hey bud u startet the game a week to late, now u wont get them without F5 paying thousands .. have fun".

It´s the same with naryu coins/silver. U dont rly need them anymore but "New" players will still be happy to get those stuff even so u dont care about the item anymore.