Tropical Treasure Trove Available June 19

Baskerville

17 minutes ago, Dru Lockheart said:

Ok, so there's "Sealed Heart of the Great Thrall" and "Iron Conqueror Medallion" (unsealed? why?), but where's "Frostburn Orb"?

all of them are there. both variants so sealed and unsealed of all 3.

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, gotwrekt said:

ive sent 305 keys already and no dyad square gems...does anyone have experience from buying more keys after 300 and get the dyad square gems??

I got 2 dyads, 4 squares and 3 triangular gems in 500 keys. First dyad was I think between 150 and 200 keys.

I got a lot of trash 2-star rolls (i.e. cosmetics and useless charms) and 1 trash 3-star (i.e. again cosmetics and charms). I also had 3-stars which are "ok", but without gems (large chunks of ET/TT materials). I had a lot of good 2-star rolls (gc steels/onys scales in a good quantity). Reading forums I started to realise that I actually got lucky.

13 minutes ago, gotwrekt said:

thanks for sharing. I will buy another 200 keys to equal 500 and see how my luck is. I have a feeling ill see a several square gems on my next try.  Wish me luck! :) 

If I were you I wouldn't expect anything grand. To "match up" you'd need now to get 2 dyads in 200 keys which is really unlikely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Hime unpinned this topic