Bans for game crashing

Dudes, when you planning remove bans because of your product crashing? When your window freezes or game crashes almost all time u in the fight so even if you have returned in 5 minutes u was ded and CANT return to your party, after the resurrection in "4" u was losing that chance. I don't speak about that fact that "to leave" battleground u shud close entire game, there just NO BUTTON to "exit with consequences", now you just hitting poor friendly dogs nearly you, and making them angry and if they don't leave, they become wolfs from yourself dungeons. For me, your "event time" is 22, so if the game crashes 2 times I shud wait to midnight, just to complete the damn quest of 3 fight daily. And my PC not so old and I still getting 2-3 crashes each week mostly from PVP. 

The timer was put in p-lace because people were simply dropping groups left and right and that ruined the gameplay for everyone. now if they want to pvp they have to stay or go on a cooldown timer and waste time. This is a very good thing, the fact that for some players the game is crashing, well....sucks, butlooking at the big picture the cooldown timer is good.

You either allow leaving the game or give bans for leaving the game its that simple. What do you want to change @Grimoir ? I dont see anyway they can ban people who leave intentionally without baning thoose who crash.

Yeah they could spawn you alive when you log in but this wouldnt eradicate this problem people would still crash and wont be able to join back so they will get banned.

In my oppinion they should just allow leaving since 90% ot the time you can tell if you lose before the match begins.

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

You either allow leaving the game or give bans for leaving the game its that simple. What do you want to change @Grimoir ? I dont see anyway they can ban people who leave intentionally without baning thoose who crash.

Yeah they could spawn you alive when you log in but this wouldnt eradicate this problem people would still crash and wont be able to join back so they will get banned.

In my oppinion they should just allow leaving since 90% ot the time you can tell if you lose before the match begins.

Huh? i think you missuderstand what i said o.o, i am all for the way it is now. Granted it may not be fair for those who actually crash, but like you said, they cant tell if its an actual crash or enforced.

The issue is that people used to intentionally kill the game and not loose ranking points when the team was bad, now they are banned from queing if they do so which makes it fair in the long run.

I would not allow people to leave if they see the team is bad, cause think of it this way: you spend 30 min in queue, then when it pops everyone leaves...and you are back at the starting point.

vor 23 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Huh? i think you missuderstand what i said o.o, i am all for the way it is now. Granted it may not be fair for those who actually crash, but like you said, they cant tell if its an actual crash or enforced.

The issue is that people used to intentionally kill the game and not loose ranking points when the team was bad, now they are banned from queing if they do so which makes it fair in the long run.

I would not allow people to leave if they see the team is bad, cause think of it this way: you spend 30 min in queue, then when it pops everyone leaves...and you are back at the starting point.

my point is enemy team 6 people with max gear vs 3 guys with max gear 1 with decent gear (Dragonfroge for example) 2 hm 13 not even Raven wapon. Why does this team have to wait till the match is over ? they could atleast put in an option where you can give up like League of legends.

1. Let players spawn alive at log in (probably easy to implement into the game) 2. add an option to give up ingame just like league of legends (probably easy to add) 3. remove the gear (not gonna happen) 4. give us stage 1 gear of the newest acc for free (the need to farm it is totally ok thou) instead of demanding PTS and all.

52 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

my point is enemy team 6 people with max gear vs 3 guys with max gear 1 with decent gear (Dragonfroge for example) 2 hm 13 not even Raven wapon. Why does this team have to wait till the match is over ? they could atleast put in an option where you can give up like League of legends.

1. Let players spawn alive at log in (probably easy to implement into the game) 2. add an option to give up ingame just like league of legends (probably easy to add) 3. remove the gear (not gonna happen) 4. give us stage 1 gear of the newest acc for free (the need to farm it is totally ok thou) instead of demanding PTS and all.

the give up option does not sound too bad, but i would still leave the queue time punishment.

As for the gear: you buy a stage 3 PVP acendant weapon for basically nothing, the basic pvp accessories (skushatter, skypearl, necklace) drop like candy now and dnont need any pts to upgrade.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

the give up option does not sound too bad, but i would still leave the queue time punishment.

As for the gear: you buy a stage 3 PVP acendant weapon for basically nothing, the basic pvp accessories (skushatter, skypearl, necklace) drop like candy now and dnont need any pts to upgrade.

listen i have Dragonforge 3, First PVP accessories Ring/Necklace/Belt/Glove and 8 Nova core which is i consider Gear everyone in 6v6 should have since it dosent cost alot but i am one shot max gear people do with a normal attack not even their super attack like KFM Tremor up to 500k. If you want to compete you have to use way to much gold to upgrade PVP stuff we need our stuff for PVE. Either they give us the accesories stage 1 for free or they remove PVE mats from PVP stuff so we have PVP mats.

Since i am not a bad PVP player i can take on most max gear people with this trashy gear if i am fighting 1v1 but there is no chance i can fight against 2 of thoose at the same time.

2 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

listen i have Dragonforge 3, First PVP accessories Ring/Necklace/Belt/Glove and 8 Nova core which is i consider Gear everyone in 6v6 should have since it dosent cost alot but i am one shot max gear people do with a normal attack not even their super attack like KFM Tremor up to 500k. If you want to compete you have to use way to much gold to upgrade PVP stuff we need our stuff for PVE. Either they give us the accesories stage 1 for free or they remove PVE mats from PVP stuff so we have PVP mats.

Since i am not a bad PVP player i can take on most max gear people with this trashy gear if i am fighting 1v1 but there is no chance i can fight against 2 of thoose at the same time.

I understand what you mean, but to give you a specific example for the remor: the reason it does 500k is because of the VT badge, not because of gear.

• 2 weeks later...

The should fix problem when you died and get dc.. than when you back to game you can't join again to battle because you are DEAD... NCshit

Also they should balance pvp classes .. its insane.. Destro can one shot , kfm ( tremor , comet ) , bm ( lightning draw ),bd (fatal blade ) warden just spam F without any gear... what about Fm ? use your all skils and oponent have half hp XD

Edited by Lenoxis