Wind or earth summoner

Tenshin44444

Guys i dont have good fps and good ping so i'm using earth summoner for pve but i'm thinking to switch to wind cause i see so many summoner use wind....i just need the new fused soul badge for do build of wind..the question is wind summoner do more dps than earth or not? Cause i tryed to do dps in f12 whit wind spec whitout the nwe soulbadge and i lose like 300 400k of dps..i hope u can help me 

the new fused badge gives the summoner a big fps boost. thats why you see a drop. Generally....there are many summoners who switched to wind, and a few i know will switch to wind after they get their ET badge as then wind gets much better than earth.

I mean, its hard to tell how it will work out for you, but if you can make the fused badge, then if your accessories are stage 10 you can just swap them over, test it and then swap back if you still think its bad. you can even exchange the mystic badge back and forth.

In this moment i have celestial ring and earring hong bracalet mistic badge  all for wind and i have to take the new fused soul badge from tower of infinity for take more dps i think but it will cost a lot so i'm thinking if farm that or not cause junsorei dont have that soul badge...if that increase the dps i think will be good