Unexplained Lag and Crashes

Drakor

Since last Friday B&S has been unusually laggy and crashes when changing chars or returning to play after going afk for a bit. I have ran a file scan and my AV and spy programs and found nothing. I didn't change any game settings or update/download anything on my comp that could be interfering with the game. The game also takes longer to load in and to load a loading screen. So I am at a lost as to why B&S is running so poorly right now when in the past I had very few problems with the game.
Is anyone else having the same problems all of a sudden or does anyone have an idea as to what is going on with the game ?

Edited by Drakor

there have been 2 windows updates released so it may be that those cause issues for you. One update was quite a big one and it resets a lot of system changes to defaults. So if you havent already check if your bluetooth is disabled and if FTH is turned off in windows.

It's the same old, same old.  It happens often before a big patch hits.  They do something that effects the code prior.  It will probably stabilize next week.  And some of us that block windows updates until they get the bugs out have seen these issues as well.  

Le 12/06/2019 à 21:17, Grimoir a dit :

there have been 2 windows updates released so it may be that those cause issues for you. One update was quite a big one and it resets a lot of system changes to defaults. So if you havent already check if your bluetooth is disabled and if FTH is turned off in windows.

Sorry to quote you, I just wanted to get your attention and see if you could answer my question.

To reduce lag, I have reduced the effects of the attacks (mine and others) through the O menu (the options, basically).

I wanted to know if it was useful to disable the « Bloom » option, and what does that mean ?

And people advice to disable the screen shaking... Where is it, under which name ?

Thank you.