Forums

Farmable Outfit

Noukah

Hi,

Some of the outfits that drop in Blue dungeons are still farmable ? Some of them can be obtained via the Zen Ben Trader (for example the outfit Obsidian Serpent, or even First Step, obtainable in Tunnels long time ago). Some of the outfits from blue DJ are not obtainable anymore because they were sold at the HM Store (Secret Agent).

Anyway, since the Hard Mode have been deleted for the old dungeons, I was wondering if the RNG in normal mode have been increased ? Or not ?

Why outfits such the one at the Ebondrake Citadel or Iron Forge are obtainable at a Success Merchant (Kiyeon), but the other dungeon from the same range are not (I mean, why adding IF outfit at a merchant and not EL outfit?).

Also, a friend was farming for the Infinite Challenge last day, and we were not sure if it was still available to drop. Anyone knows ?

I have the game in english, some of my friends they have the game in another language, and depending the language, the location in the item description change...

30 minutes ago, Noukah said:

Hi,

Some of the outfits that drop in Blue dungeons are still farmable ? Some of them can be obtained via the Zen Ben Trader (for example the outfit Obsidian Serpent, or even First Step, obtainable in Tunnels long time ago). Some of the outfits from blue DJ are not obtainable anymore because they were sold at the HM Store (Secret Agent).

Anyway, since the Hard Mode have been deleted for the old dungeons, I was wondering if the RNG in normal mode have been increased ? Or not ?

Why outfits such the one at the Ebondrake Citadel or Iron Forge are obtainable at a Success Merchant (Kiyeon), but the other dungeon from the same range are not (I mean, why adding IF outfit at a merchant and not EL outfit?).

Also, a friend was farming for the Infinite Challenge last day, and we were not sure if it was still available to drop. Anyone knows ?

I have the game in english, some of my friends they have the game in another language, and depending the language, the location in the item description change...

Some costumes were moved to Zen Bean merchant because they were only available from certain side quest daily quests which were removed. The rest you can get at:

- Achievement Merchant

- clothing Merchant

- Clothing Merchant in vlandria (for HH, and other outfits)

EL costume was merged to normal mode, so i dont see the value of adding it to a merchant since its a very easy dungeon to run and the costume drops fairly often.

IF costume still required the 5 min kill achievement in Hard Mode to buy it.

Infinite challenge still drops, its very rare but it drops. as for the rest, you can get them from hard modes or wait till hard modes are removed and the drops merge into normal modes.

il y a 33 minutes, Dru Lockheart a dit :

Some blue dungeon outfits definitely still drop, I dropped fashion from Awakened Necropolis Python Queen a week or two ago. But it seems that the drop rate isn't too high though.

I did at well, it was my first run, I went solo and I’ve dropped Sealed Palace Raiment straight away.

But that’s it... Never seen anything else anywhere else.

Grimoir:

Fair enough, but I still don’t see the point of why only IF have the outfit at Kiyeon Merchant, and not any other dungeons.

13 hours ago, Noukah said:

Grimoir:

Fair enough, but I still don’t see the point of why only IF have the outfit at Kiyeon Merchant, and not any other dungeons.

Idk if it has something to do with the dungeon releases (I honestly do not remember if IF was releleased before EL or if they came at the same time) but that might be why the merchant isn't updated.

On another note: I mean I don't really see a point in adding costumes to a merchant if they can be gotten from normal mode. At least from what I have seen the EL costume does drop fairly often.