Rank system

darthBaal

Hi everyone, can anyone please logically and comprehensibly explain the rank system in BG?

Not only does silver (1390) send me against endgame gold ranks to players who kill me on a single hit and can't help the team, but if I lose, I'll get -20 and if I win, I get +18.

Against the same rank it is even worth a lose -25+! What is this stupid system?

If I fight higher ranks, the penalty for loss should be lower and the points for winning higher.

Then, as a player earns a gold rank that NCSOFT regards as the average player rank.

When will they realize that they cannot compare the EU / NA with Asia, where they are much further in their skills. There are also many more people playing there.

So on the bronze and silver ranks, the players and HM2X and the full gear are the new player without gear?

It just deter him from going and then no one can wonder that PvP is dead in this game.

The game always matches you with players of your rank. If there are no players within your rank, it matches you with the next one up, if the next one up does not have players in queue then it goes to the next one.

its logical. As for the penalties, those were changed to combat bots and players simply afk-ing matches

What I know, but this system is built on thousands of players, not tens as it is on the EU server ... Therefore, it is necessary to modify the EU server or merge with others in order to equalize the number of players.

The fact that a player who is AFK or a bot gets -25 and a player who tries to lose but also gets -25 will find you logical and fair? Certainly not me.

An ideal adjustment would be to see the screen.

Screen

Edited by darthBaal

20 minutes ago, darthBaal said:

What I know, but this system is built on thousands of players, not tens as it is on the EU server ... Therefore, it is necessary to modify the EU server or merge with others in order to equalize the number of players.

The fact that a player who is AFK or a bot gets -25 and a player who tries to lose but also gets -25 will find you logical and fair? Certainly not me.

An ideal adjustment would be to see the screen.

Screen

Whether is fair or not, its the players own fault, and with that being said its meant to combat afkers and bots which it does.  There are plenty of players, they just dont like doing pvp...

• 2 weeks later...

Can the players for giving us a truncated version of the game? Can players for being unbalanced PvP with OP classes like Destro, Warden and KFM demoralize? Can they consider that nctrash kills the game? How many people played three years ago and how much do they play now? Would you go to PvP where they would kill you in the morning and you wouldn't have a chance to defend yourself?