You May Restore the Blade, but Never the Soul

FinalxxSin

Blade & Soul has been out in NA/EU since 2016. The game has not been out for even 4 years in the west, yet it's already down to one server for NA and EU each. I highlight a small number of the reasons and express why it may be too late to turn things around in the west.

3 hours ago, FinalxxSin said:

Blade & Soul has been out in NA/EU since 2016. The game has not been out for even 4 years in the west, yet it's already down to one server for NA and EU each

LOL so? I know a lot of games which haven been out for even a year and they went down from 4-6 server to a single one. This is no reason to even say or imply a game is "dying" because its not.

Also thats 21 minutes of basically...nothing....and also quite a bit of what you are saying is not entirely correct....

7 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Also thats 21 minutes of basically...nothing....and also quite a bit of what you are saying is not entirely correct....

Exactly what he describes in the video as bad community, he is just expressing his opinion about the game and yet you come and say that he did 21 mins of nothing.

10 hours ago, Wataru said:

Look for roles in F8? What if a BD or whatever wants to tank?

You clearly did not understand :V , the point is to have an option to let only the classes you want to enter. 

Good video, you have a lot of valid points, hopefully the game gets better.

1 hour ago, Xzard said:

Exactly what he describes in the video as bad community, he is just expressing his opinion about the game and yet you come and say that he did 21 mins of nothing.

I know its his opinion, but some facts arent corerct.

1 hour ago, Xzard said:

You clearly did not understand :V , the point is to have an option to let only the classes you want to enter. 

You already have that. When making a party in F8 you can specify if you only want 1 of each class or not. any class can tank, any class can dps.

Edited by Grimoir

Some valid points however it is very nit picky. Grim is not really a white knight. Most of the time he gives feedback that is accurate. I don't always agree. Either way I am glad he takes time out of his day to talk to us. Thanks Grim. Pvp is dying not the game. I can que up in f8 dungeons really fast and get a party. 3v3 not so much. That's my opinion. 

10 hours ago, sojaa said:

Some valid points however it is very nit picky. Grim is not really a white knight. Most of the time he gives feedback that is accurate. I don't always agree. Either way I am glad he takes time out of his day to talk to us. Thanks Grim. Pvp is dying not the game. I can que up in f8 dungeons really fast and get a party. 3v3 not so much. That's my opinion. 

White knight is not what I call him, but people in this forum itself.

I guess cuz he will appear in every single thread where players suggest something nice just to shoot it down. If there is something that needs to be fixed or have to workaround (Mailbox is a clusterfreak, for example), through his view, it is entirely players' fault for nor adapting ot it, not NCSoft's wacky design in the first place. From other people's point of view, he also has very strong pro-NCSoft stance for most of the time and ready go into length with other posters about it, enough that people think he works for NCSoft.

If anything that he ever does it right, it is about him trying to help people who ask some questions about the game. Most of other time, nope, he is wasting his time to protect a thankless publisher from other people's rightful wrath.

Edited by Kozuki

8 hours ago, Kozuki said:

I guess cuz he will appear in every single thread where players suggest something nice just to shoot it down. If there is something that needs to be fixed or have to workaround (Mailbox is a clusterfreak, for example), through his view, it is entirely players' fault for nor adapting ot it, not NCSoft's wacky design in the first place. From other people's point of view, he also has very strong pro-NCSoft stance for most of the time and ready go into length with other posters about it, enough that people think he works for NCSoft.

If anything that he ever does it right, it is about him trying to help people who ask some questions about the game. Most of other time, nope, he is wasting his time to protect a thankless publisher from other people's rightful wrath.

You mistake something. your mailbox is only a clusterfreak because you make it that way by leaving useless items in there and not taking them out. that is not a publisher issue but a "you" issue.

On 6/9/2019 at 11:06 PM, Xzard said:

That's an even more terrible idea. Game's population people will just have waiting times when there's groups they can't enter despite being just as useful.

On 12/06/2019 at 1:05 AM, Kozuki said:

There's like 50% of this forum is full of c****r m****s who will attack ANY and ALL... suggestions to improve the game. These types exist in every MMO-esque community. They have to be called out, down voted, and generally ignored for the health of games, Sadly there's no Down vote in these forums, otherwise most of his comments would be invisible

On 09/06/2019 at 7:19 PM, FinalxxSin said:

Blade & Soul has been out in NA/EU since 2016. The game has not been out for even 4 years in the west, yet it's already down to one server for NA and EU each. I highlight a small number of the reasons and express why it may be too late to turn things around in the west.

I would recommend you to Re-Post this Post in Reddit if you haven't done so, that's where almost all population of Blade and Soul are and you would have a better and more welcoming discussion there then here... also people like Grimoir gets silenced very quickly in Reddit, so you are less likely to be attacked for sharing your opinion and suggestions to improve the game.

The only people that are left in Official Forums is either new players who haven't played the game for very long time, that comes to express their opinion, feedback or suggestions to improve the game but instantly gets silenced by these people who attack any and all suggestions to improve the game state... and then the new players either migrate to Reddit and try express their opinion there or just quit game all together or people who casually comes to read both forums on and off.

Edited by SayhaSeer