Great move

Woah64

Soul reduction is amazing and i am so happy about it.

This was one of best moves u have made , i hope u will continue to do stuff like this, not only in reduction,

but as in getting us better changes overall...

Good work!

vor 38 Minuten schrieb Woah64:

This was one of best moves u have made , i hope u will continue to do stuff like this, not only in reduction,

Good work!

Again only changes which are good for PVE nearly every patch worsens PVP in this game. I am a player who loves to play booth modes and i am sad to see how often they decide to destroy PVP.

Good moves, but still, feels depressing... adding moonstones and elysian...cancerous, we already struggle with those and now they add it to every upgrades.... 

I wonder if the outcome is worth really it, i mean - oils + tons of moons/suns/elysians...  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ishtar said:

Good moves, but still, feels depressing... adding moonstones and elysian...cancerous, we already struggle with those and now they add it to every upgrades.... 

I wonder if the outcome is worth really it, i mean - oils + tons of moons/suns/elysians...  

They balanced the upgrade cost out. Basically the oil costs are cut in half, and even with the added materials, its still cheaper than farming and making only the oils. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ishtar said:

ikr .. i dont mind the moonstone crystals and ss crystals  cause those are farmeable easy ...but the elysians man  the elysians ..... every single upgrade ....... 

i cant even upgrade my earring cause i wont have any elsyains left for soul ....

they should balance out certain mats so it doesnt conflict with other upgrades. weapon and accs uses moonstone 

other items uses that .

and the amount of elysians are crazy 

u need like over 120 elysian to buy jewel just to max an accs......not counting  break.though elysians.

so if ur gonna upgrade soul u literally cant upgrade a thing cause soul uses ever mat in game ............

i dont know about a next guy

coughs:

54 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

They balanced the upgrade cost out. Basically the oil costs are cut in half, and even with the added materials, its still cheaper than farming and making only the oils. 

i dont have infinite mats where i can throw 200 elysian on an upgrade and feels like nothing 

its impossible ingame to get more than 50 elysian in a day and to get 50 requires u to be at pc all day .....not counting weekly mats ......or what raids give u ..am talkiong on a daily basis.

you will have to buy them , thats nc trick in all of this ..... making something hard to get on demand .........eventually u will have to buy them .... and hopefully when patch drops u market place will have other wise its gonna be scares ...prices will increase yet again .....once demand goes up and supply goes down . so where u get elsyain crystals trove ......

thats the game play here ...so saying they are farmable is just a preety way of saying ... u gonna have to buy them cuase it not possible to farm that many elsyian 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

More like extra more work for us :/

At least we don't have to camp all day with hands on keyboard for oils. Now we're forced to farm peach/naksun for those added mats. 

8 minutes ago, qqqq1 said:

ikr .. i dont mind the moonstone crystals and ss crystals  cause those are farmeable easy ...but the elysians man  the elysians ..... every single upgrade ....... 

i cant even upgrade my earring cause i wont have any elsyains left for soul ....

they should balance out certain mats so it doesnt conflict with other upgrades. weapon and accs uses moonstone 

other items uses that .

u need like over 120 elysian to buy jewel just to max an accs......not counting  break.though elysians.

so if ur gonna upgrade soul u literally cant upgrade a thing cause soul uses ever mat in game ............

coughs:

i dont have infinite mats where i can throw 200 elysian on an upgrade and feels like nothing 

its impossible ingame to get more than 50 elysian in a day and to get 50 requires u to be at pc all day .....not counting weekly mats ......or what raids give u ..am talkiong on a daily basis.

you will have to buy them , thats nc trick in all of this ..... making something hard to get on demand .........eventually u will have to buy them .... and hopefully when patch drops u market place will have other wise its gonna be scares ...prices will increase yet again .....once demand goes up and supply goes down . so where u get elsyain crystals trove ......

thats the game play here ...so saying they are farmable is just a preety way of saying ... u gonna have to buy them cuase it not possible to farm that many elsyian 

Actually, they added elysians crystals/orbs to msp box, you can farm those, but then again there's those people with 1,7k requirement, locking new players out.

Plus you also need the damn msp key for the boxes which cost moonstones... But still extra work...

Edited by Ishtar

11 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

More like extra more work for us :/

At least we don't have to camp all day with hands on keyboard for oils. Now we're forced to farm peach/naksun for those added mats. 

Noit that much work. Materials are much much easier to farm now than they used to be.

4 hours ago, Woah64 said:

Good work!

What are you talking about?

You missed the part that Soul go have more upgrades. lol

Basically everything will be the same (or worst because you need all this mats for all your upgrades)

But the difference will remain the same. you put more $$ in game you have better soul 

3 minutes ago, LilyFU said:

What are you talking about?

You missed the part that Soul go have more upgrades. lol

Basically everything will be the same (or worst because you need all this mats for all your upgrades)

But the difference will remain the same. you put more $$ in game you have better soul 

More upgrades does not mean anything, the reductions make the current soul stage much more achievabale for players.

23 minutes ago, qqqq1 said:

other items uses that .

coughs:

you can easily get over 100-200 elysians per day in a game if you wanna go that route. Maybe you should actually farm and not complain so much :P

Assuming enjoyable, but it's not, and you have to nolife it to farm 200 elysians a day. and you also need 3 other types of ingredients. Nobody ain't got time for that. It's much easier to just swipe your credit card, which is what i believe ncsoft wants you to do.

12 minutes ago, LilyFU said:

keep dreaming. and spread your BS

Its not BS. You are just looking at the wrong side of the reduction.

Right now you need a ton of oils to reach True Tiger / Draon stage. After reduction those 2 stages will be much more easier to get for players. The new soul tiers dont make a difference in it especially since the long soul only gives a bit more crit damage and mystic, while the AP bonus remains the same.

Many players are stuck at a point they cant get to the true tiger / dragon , the reduction will basically boost their soul high up, regardless of new tier of upgrade or not, they dont expect to have the max new soul, they expect to get to the point where "whales" are now which will be much easier.

12 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Its not BS. You are just looking at the wrong side of the reduction.

Right now you need a ton of oils to reach True Tiger / Draon stage. After reduction those 2 stages will be much more easier to get for players. The new soul tiers dont make a difference in it especially since the long soul only gives a bit more crit damage and mystic, while the AP bonus remains the same.

Many players are stuck at a point they cant get to the true tiger / dragon , the reduction will basically boost their soul high up, regardless of new tier of upgrade or not, they dont expect to have the max new soul, they expect to get to the point where "whales" are now which will be much easier.

In my opinion it's not easier, but harder. Sure it's cheaper, but it's not easier at all. Don't forget you have to farm tons of moonstones, elysians, sunstones, and sacred crystals. I don't see where you can fork those mats easily, you could use your wallet tho -.-

You see most people are impatient, yes they could farm those mats for days, weeks maybe, but in the end they will get tired of it, and thats where ncsoft is smart. You need these mats on almost every upgrades now, so for those frustrating, impatient people, tired of farming without end, with credit card on hand, it's simply a click away. You see.

18 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

In my opinion it's not easier, but harder. Sure it's cheaper, but it's not easier at all. Don't forget you have to farm tons of moonstones, elysians, sunstones, and sacred crystals. I don't see where you can fork those mats easily, you could use your wallet tho -.-

You see most people are impatient, yes they could farm those mats for days, weeks maybe, but in the end they will get tired of it, and thats where ncsoft is smart. You need these mats on almost every upgrades now, so for those frustrating, impatient people, tired of farming without end, with credit card on hand, it's simply a click away. You see.

i mean, being impatient is one thing, but you have to remember this is a grind game, so either way you need to farm the materials. But it also depends how bad you want a certain upgrade, when i wanted to get my weapon upgraded i just sucked it up and farmed basin for any spare minute i had, got sick of it at one point but i was happy when i got what i wanted.

I mean, if you have money, go ahead pay 2 progess, if you dont you farm.  you should also set priorities for your upgrades, you cant have it all at once.

there wil lalways be complaints about materials, but you have to also consider that the grind is basically all this game has to offer xD

In a way if you look at the reductions, it makes it no longer as p2w as people claimed it was

Edited by Grimoir

these literally no possible way for someone with 1 -2 alts to get anywhere on that soul chart ......yea it its cheaper but harder but because it was so expensive we didnt think about upgrading it at all cause we are smart ......

now that they claim to make it super easy as what whales say .......by adding mats as a cover up..... anybody trying to reach true cosmic soul can keep dreaming or  dont upgrade for a good  while u cant even upgrade weapon now considering u risking upgrading soul.. cant upgrade accsm cause u need for soul ... yea u can go up may be 1 - 2 stages .... but u will never progression gear wise on everything else .... ....

i think u miss concept of what reduction is ... reducing the amount of stuff needed  that was already there before ...

what they did was change the items needed ..... knowing people will have to buy them ..... or slave 1 - 2 days to do 1 upgrade......

not everything that glitters, is gold ..... keep that in mind and keep it moving ....in these hard times .

i agree this was a good move if they remove the elysian crytal requirement . it was so unnecessarily added. considering everything elsyains are used for and the availability of it . so this patch is low key holding f2p or mini whales back. by forcing them to not upgrade anything else thinking soul is cheap .

32 minutes ago, Arohk said:

wtf, i just got my Soul to Awakened Cosmic a few days ago, this is bullshit.

If you upgraded a soul or weapon between may and june 29th, support will revert it for you, there is an announcement made. here:

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000726886-Empyrean-Shadows-Update-Temporary-Item-Reversal-Policy

42 minutes ago, qqqq1 said:

these literally no possible way for someone with 1 -2 alts to get anywhere on that soul chart ......yea it its cheaper but harder but because it was so expensive we didnt think about upgrading it at all cause we are smart ......

now that they claim to make it super easy as what whales say .......by adding mats as a cover up..... anybody trying to reach true cosmic soul can keep dreaming or  dont upgrade for a good  while u cant even upgrade weapon now considering u risking upgrading soul.. cant upgrade accsm cause u need for soul ... yea u can go up may be 1 - 2 stages .... but u will never progression gear wise on everything else .... ....

i think u miss concept of what reduction is ... reducing the amount of stuff needed  that was already there before ...

what they did was change the items needed ..... knowing people will have to buy them ..... or slave 1 - 2 days to do 1 upgrade......

not everything that glitters, is gold ..... keep that in mind and keep it moving ....in these hard times .

i agree this was a good move if they remove the elysian crytal requirement . it was so unnecessarily added. considering everything elsyains are used for and the availability of it . so this patch is low key holding f2p or mini whales back. by forcing them to not upgrade anything else thinking soul is cheap .

I think you just didnt read the doc properly cause you are spouting nonesense....its a huge reduction. Even if yopu add up the materials its still around 50% cheaper than currently.

For example what now costs 4 oils, after if you add up mats will be the same cost as crafting 2 oils.

soulstone Crystals and Sacred Crystals are the players themselves who were complaining they have an abundancde of them , so guess what they were added to the upgrade paths.

Edited by Grimoir

34 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

If you upgraded a soul or weapon between may and june 29th, support will revert it for you, there is an announcement made. here:

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000726886-Empyrean-Shadows-Update-Temporary-Item-Reversal-Policy

I think you just didnt read the doc properly cause you are spouting nonesense....its a huge reduction. Even if yopu add up the materials its still around 50% cheaper than currently.

For example what now costs 4 oils, after if you add up mats will be the same cost as crafting 2 oils.

soulstone Crystals and Sacred Crystals are the players themselves who were complaining they have an abundancde of them , so guess what they were added to the upgrade paths.

if they made it easier people wouldnt be complaining ....the only reason they change it to mats is to sell more mats from hm store and mats bundle ...after seeing what the did back with jewel and element ... and if i can recall u were one who was endorsing this change as usual ..........---____--- so ppl trove for jewel and ele . and it did work good riches ..then come back just say we know u guys were coimplaining so we made it easier now .... and all that story .......just because back then they nerf weapon cost they throw it in to something else...(u guys can upgrade weapon but rip with element and jewel.). they never reduce something without a catch unless its free. facts!!!!

i been here long enough to see pattern.

after reaping trove benefits then they will acutally look into it but for now its all r i p .

and to be fair 

people who have max soul now is getting it cheaper to go what ever soul they want now

as to people from low tier going to true ascending or cosmic they didnt even take into consideration lets make true ascending the new leg soul every f2p can attain they just flat out drop the mats like ..crazy and that ele jewel was from last year january around that time i think.....

Edited by qqqq1

31 minutes ago, qqqq1 said:

if they made it easier people wouldnt be complaining ....the only reason they change it to mats is to sell more mats from hm store and mats bundle ...after seeing what the did back with jewel and element ... and if i can recall u were one who was endorsing this change as usual ..........---____--- so ppl trove for jewel and ele . and it did work good riches ..then come back just say we know u guys were coimplaining so we made it easier now .... and all that story .......just because back then they nerf weapon cost they throw it in to something else...(u guys can upgrade weapon but rip with element and jewel.). they never reduce something without a catch unless its free. facts!!!!

You dont seem to understand.....

what is the difference between an upgrade costing 2 sacred oil  and : 20 moonstone crystals, 12 elysian crystals, 50 sacred crystals, 50 soulstone crystals?

And how exactly are people getting it cheaper to go whatever soul they want now? They spent 50% more oils than people who didnt upgrade and they are not getting those back....

Edited by Grimoir