Daily Dash suggestion: replace those scale and wing currency with dungeon/raid selection chests

Kozuki

Like those dungeon/raid chests that allow you to select a type of scale/wing currency that you get from daily challenges.

There are two reasons I suggest this:

1) Some long-time players have an excessive amount of blackstone/silver scale and BT/VT currencies. They don't really need more of these, so it is more preferable for them to be able to choose what they need. Similarly, new players who lack of these early resources can still get what they need, instead of getting a blue scale/GC wings which is kinda in a further part of their gear progression.

2) It will save a lot of space in Retrieved Mailbox. Instead of having like 7 different currencies, you know only have 2 types of chests. You know how infamous slow-loading the game's retrieved Mailbox is.

A scale chest may have less number of currencies than a whole scale (3 vs 20 for blue scale), but it is still better than just miss-and-hit with your roll.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Well i would love to see a Daily Dash Outfit aswell. Back in lvl 45 times we had thoose and i remember i got my first outfit which gave boobs to lyn with dayli dash.

But then players complained "oh we get the same outfit 5 times through the entire daily dash we dont want it" and that was when the outfits were removed from daily dash.

1 hour ago, Kozuki said:

Like those dungeon/raid chests that allow you to select a type of scale/wing currency that you get from daily challenges.

There are two reasons I suggest this:

1) Some long-time players have an excessive amount of blackstone/silver scale and BT/VT currencies. They don't really need more of these, so it is more preferable for them to be able to choose what they need. Similarly, new players who lack of these early resources can still get what they need, instead of getting a blue scale/GC wings which is kinda in a further part of their gear progression.

2) It will save a lot of space in Retrieved Mailbox. Instead of having like 7 different currencies, you know only have 2 types of chests. You know how infamous slow-loading the game's retrieved Mailbox is.

A scale chest may have less number of currencies than a whole scale (3 vs 20 for blue scale), but it is still better than just miss-and-hit with your roll.

I like it but...that would only make sense if they replaced all dungeon drops with the same, cause if they dont, those chests are not saving you anything, also the retrieve mailbox is loading very fast at least for me, and its not nc's responsibility but your own to keep it "clean" and take items out.

22 hours ago, Grimoir said:

But then players complained "oh we get the same outfit 5 times through the entire daily dash we dont want it" and that was when the outfits were removed from daily dash.

I like it but...that would only make sense if they replaced all dungeon drops with the same, cause if they dont, those chests are not saving you anything, also the retrieve mailbox is loading very fast at least for me, and its not nc's responsibility but your own to keep it "clean" and take items out.

They complained about 5 same outfits?  It seems you haven't played at lv 45 patch. Back then daily dash was: you get all items. Even ones you walk past. Once you finish you get outfit. And that's it. No more daily dash. You need to wait until next daily dash. Unless rolls were character bind. Still. No one forces for you to get outfit for all alts. Also all events are like this. To get outfit you need to either farm it for all characters or send it via mail to alts. And tbh old system could've been sold easily. Just put selection box with like 10 different outfits at the end of daily dash. You'd need to complete only one round,get all items in your path plus outfit of your choice at the end...