reduce talisment cost /make elsyain crytals farmeable and not rng from mat boxes/OVERUSING ELSYAIN CRYTALS AGAIN

qqqq1

add elsyain crystals to something we can farm and remove the rng of it or make rng better percentage .....

u can add a box to arena merchant to buy to get elysian crytals 

right now i dont know where we gonna get elsyains from now that soul requires it 

talis ment need like over 500 of it or what not , breaking throught accs from 1 stage to another is like 30 plus not countinmg the elsyain to use to get jewels

heart using them 

they making elsyain crytals use for every upgrade like we go out and pick it off trees .... 

Edited by qqqq1

reason i stop doing pve gear lvling in this game ........ keeping up with the every switching  items to higher tier with all these elsyain changes is rough...finally getting my tt earring .....now idk if i can manage to upgrade that or save elysain for soul progression ... rip my hopes and dream  of getting my talis ment any further ..and the pve earring is basically  to add to my pvp gear . whaT AM glad for tho is now we finally using moonstones and ss crytals my 6 k of both will be worth it 

Edited by qqqq1

people complained upgrades used too many, so they evened the costs out with the different materials. Also talisman is meant for a long term upgrade so you should slowly upgrade it. Elysian drop from the basin pouches is like moonstones so around 30-40% which is pretty good.

I do not see an issue with materials at all considering all it takes is time to farm especially since its a grind game.

i dont think u understand how over use elysain crystals are literally every upgrade u do requires it :

heart 

acc break through

jewel/element 

soul bagde fuse

transmuting soul badges 

weapon break through 

talisment 

transmuting pristine oil (orb)

transmuting prem stone (orb)

and the list goes on now to add to that list soul

i had 50 plus mat chest from panda village open it i got 10 Elysian ......... in a normal day doing dungon etc least u should have is 20 per day if u do daily and spam dungeons  farming your life away .may be a lil more if which is enough for 1 upgrade theres no set or guranted way to form Elysian orb .

the prices will inflate when patch drops as it did when element and jewel start using em. now considering it something whales gonna need i wonder if market will be completely out .

why couldnt they use more  of soemthing else like moonstones consdering the gosilain  ways to farm em .....

and thats the reason i stop leveling pve equipment the porice tag is way too high considering they doing this with mats is really sad not even to reduce certain item that use  alot of elysain to make it easier they just over using it to sell more elsyain crystal bundle in trove .........--_________----

4 hours ago, Arohk said:

Problem is not that things cost too much to upgrade but that people want everything maxed immediately.

ikr? Lietrally, meterials like elysian crystals, sacred crystals, moonstone crystals etc have never been easier to farm as they are now.

16 hours ago, Arohk said:

Problem is not that things cost too much to upgrade but that people want everything maxed immediately.

The problem isn't only that people want everything maxed immediately. The problem is that people complain about features without taking the time to play through the game to earn what they want.

Also, Elysians are easy to farm. Just do Dailies + Weeklies and run dungeons on your own.

U know its a MMO right ? U just need to farm ... its not the most pleasant ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ to do in this game but cmon ... 1 weekend in MSP:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/350595553408712705/587553689611272193/unknown.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/350595553408712705/587557423284355072/unknown.png

I never used ( after they added crystals ) a tradable material to upgrade anything and im prety max atm with 2k moostone scrystals and 2,3k elysian crystals. If ur starting plaing or mid gear u need to sink alot of h to get anything ( soul, heart, talysman end game items dont think of maxing it in 1 week ... ) focus on items that are inportant and do soul on event oils ^_^.

Edited by Kwasiu

2 hours ago, Kwasiu said:

U know its a MMO right ? U just need to farm ... its not the most pleasant ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ to do in this game but cmon ... 1 weekend in MSP:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/350595553408712705/587553689611272193/unknown.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/350595553408712705/587557423284355072/unknown.png

Well done, how about offering MSP peak time for 2 hours every day instead of locking out all people, that aren't possible to farm on weekends?

On 6.6.2019 at 9:11 PM, Grimoir said:

ikr? Lietrally, meterials like elysian crystals, sacred crystals, moonstone crystals etc have never been easier to farm as they are now.

Just bring a massive amount of time and you'll be fine. Did I get the message?

Kind of sad, that people aren't rewarded for actually being able to play the game with all the mechanics.

15 minutes ago, Nemises said:

Just bring a massive amount of time and you'll be fine. Did I get the message?

Kind of sad, that people aren't rewarded for actually being able to play the game with all the mechanics.

Welll....people would be rewarded if raid items / weapon cores / badges wouldnt be sellable / tradable. That itself would make working hard, and doing mechanics rewarding.

Cuz...why bother learninga raid for months when i can just drop 5k gold and get what i need? No value in clearing or playing the game  at all.