Empyrean Shadows: Item and Systems Preview

Cyan

Hi,

I LOVE that you give us this info 2 weeks upfront, thats really  great!

Now i have the following questions:

1. the bracelets for the3rd spec KFM and BM, will those be available at the Circle of Sundering Merchant or will the current bracelets be able to be swapped over?

2. Asside the 3rd specs, are there any other skill changes b eing added with this patch for all other classes?

3. Texts for soul badge and mystic badge i assume will be updated to reflect the 3rd specs aswel?

Edited by Grimoir

Hello,I'm posting my opinion regarding the 1v1/3v3 availability here aswell for more exposure.

Personally i agree about the new updated availability for the 1v1 Arena,it solves some issues that we've had for a while with our RU "friends" that come to our servers.

Regarding the new 3v3 availabilty,i think its rather bad because people have jobs,etc.

In my opinion it should be Fri/Sat/Sun and have a larger timeframe...3 hours seems really low.

Seems like an in-genius idea to lock certain BG's/arena to week days only not like people have jobs and studies to attend to.
It's 2019 every large company is basically using trend analysis from other games to interpret what's best to do with their game, I've no idea who thought of locking BG's/arena behind a time gate would be a good idea never seen this once be successful in any game no idea why it would be in bns.

Announcing another year of esports then doing this 10/10.

It's June not April guys someone didn't get the memo for April fools.

Edited by Colourised
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, SnakDaGak said:

what's gonna happen with fusion souls? any refound for it or say-bye-to-fusion-stats and fuse again? or we'll upgrade our souls to new without any exchanges?

If you mean the psyche stats those always stay they never get removed.

31 minutes ago, Colourised said:

Seems like an in-genius idea to lock certain BG's/arena to week days only not like people have jobs and studies to attend to.

Not to defend them but they did say based on peak hours, so they actually checked when most players do it, when there is most activity, so then the change does sort of make sense

27 minutes ago, Colourised said:

It's 2019 every large company is basically using trend analysis from other games to interpret what's best to do with their game, I've no idea who thought of locking BG's/arena behind a time gate would be a good idea never seen this once be successful in any game no idea why it would be in bns.

Announcing another year of esports then doing this 10/10.

It's June not April guys someone didn't get the memo for April fools.

I think the reason for time gating 1v1s and 3v3s is to solve the problem of win trading. Late night early morning is the best time for win trading. Many people win trade 3s because the population there is non existent. These changes force win traders to que during peak hours making win trading basically impossible. However, I can also see the side of someone that likes to play during non peak hours due to personal reasons or whatever their reasons might be. Not everyone can win in every situation. If they don't make these changes, then win traders continue doing what they are and people complain. If they do make these changes we have people like you that can't see the bigger picture and complain. Have an open mind to the idea. Experience the change before you think its horrible.

I think restricting 1v1 and 3v3 to certain times is a good idea, but 3v3 is too restricted. Please, consider making it everyday and up it to 4h a day. 3v3 is my favorite content and I don't want to be locked out of playing it this much.

Edited by Radeyz
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, skaran27 said:

I think the reason for time gating 1v1s and 3v3s is to solve the problem of win trading. Late night early morning is the best time for win trading. Many people win trade 3s because the population there is non existent. These changes force win traders to que during peak hours making win trading basically impossible. However, I can also see the side of someone that likes to play during non peak hours due to personal reasons or whatever their reasons might be. Not everyone can win in every situation. If they don't make these changes, then win traders continue doing what they are and people complain. If they do make these changes we have people like you that can't see the bigger picture and complain. Have an open mind to the idea. Experience the change before you think its horrible.

So putting on weekdays exclusively where people with jobs are unable to play is a GOOD idea? whats the issue with gating it behind sociable hours that are put on the weekend? Really isn't me complaining only making this post on behalf of others.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Colourised said:

So putting on weekdays exclusively where people with jobs are unable to play is a GOOD idea? whats the issue with gating it behind sociable hours that are put on the weekend? Really isn't me complaining only making this post on behalf of others.

I agree with you on putting it on weekends as well. I don't agree with just putting it on weekdays. I was speaking more generally of why they are time gating. But, I do agree with you on that front. They can time gate but I would like them to make it open everyday.

This soul reduction is pretty insane I might say, strugglin to get oils just to learn that the amount of oils I own will let me upgrade up to Tiger 4 is a really pleasant thing to hear. Looking forward that update !

Also fun fact : I have, once again, used to propose an idea on one of my thread such as making only 5 Hongmoon stages, and guess what happens. :PoharanHappy:

Edited by Lyn Thunderfox

Big mistake with the 3v3 scheduling, It's obvious the low playerbase cannot facilitate a 24/7 matchmaking system so the change makes sense in theory, and also the other benefits with late night bots or wintrading. But this is not the solution. For people like me it's only available during working hours and even if that's a minority situation as its obviously based on peak player hours, creating a problem like this will only fracture the already tiny pvp community. Add it to the weekend at the very least and consider adding an hour extra or three

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lumieal said:

Thanks for informed us so early.

Please change Bracelet swapping cost should be same cost as elemental accessory (ring,earring,neck).

If i am not mistaking, one of the patches will change that, not sure if we get it now but i would think we get it when the new bracelet is released. I think KR has it already

Edited by Grimoir

Looking at these upgrade reductions for Soul and Energy accessories makes me happy that feedback regarding ridiculous upgrade costs was heard. Now I can save the vials I currently have for later. Thanks @NCSOFT. This is an update that will make many people happy, unfortunately, it won't be everyone.

It’s really f stupid to timelock 3v3 in such a small window, people have other stuf to do at those times, just do it exactly the same as 1v1 or just don’t timelock at all and actually make the game good, hell don’t even make the game good since thats bns KR job, just promote esports and boom there is your playerbase.

edit: btw this won’t stop wintrading, just kick all the russians out and actually look at the reports support receives, if justin would do something ( or maybe he did and you guys didn’t listen) the problem would be solved ages ago. If people actually got banned for wintrading they would stop, but no why would you listen to your playerbase right. 

A timelock won’t stop wintrading.

Edited by zayx
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, zayx said:

It’s really f stupid to timelock 3v3 in such a small window, people have other stuf to do at those times, just do it exactly the same as 1v1 or just don’t timelock at all and actually make the game good, hell don’t even make the game good since thats bns KR job, just promote esports and boom there is your playerbase.

edit: btw this won’t stop wintrading, just kick all the russians out and actually look at the reports support receives, if justin would do something ( or maybe he did and you guys didn’t listen) the problem would be solved ages ago. If people actually got banned for wintrading they would stop, but no why would you listen to your playerbase right. 

A timelock won’t stop wintrading.

Can you explain to me why it will not stop win trading. The time gate is what I am referring to.

That's not make sense. I just upgrade my weapon. But your GM's tell me we can not downgrade. Your goal is to rob players. There are very few players who are already staying, I guess so you want them to quit the game. 

Is there any reason that we didn't get a flat cost reduction like KR did and instead you added mats to the cost? Every time we get a "reduction" its more of a lets move stuff around and make it look like a reduction but its still going to cost a bunch of mats.