3rd spec and accessories

csisy

Hi,

I know it's 2 more weeks, but is there any information about existing accessories and the new 3rd spec for BM and KFM?

It would be nice if we could exchange our related accessories (bracelet, ring, earring, badges) for free at any stage.

20 minutes ago, csisy said:

Hi,

I know it's 2 more weeks, but is there any information about existing accessories and the new 3rd spec for BM and KFM?

It would be nice if we could exchange our related accessories (bracelet, ring, earring, badges) for free at any stage.

If that weren't the case bringing out a third specc would be completly meaningless for 99% of players.

• Like 1

The accessories will most likely still only be able to be swapped if they are stage 10+. I think they mentioned changing bracelet so it can be swapped the same way as ring / earing at one point and I would hope they would add the 3rd spec badges to the exchanger that has the current badges.

I am wondering this as well. Though a better option would be for it to use any of the two bracelets and accessories.  basically keep the accessories we already have for both specs. Adding a third accessory just doesn't sit well for me.  

I wanna try out the third spec on my BM but I also dont wish to give up on fire completely either. 

Edited by CastielSeven

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

if i remember good, for bracelet there will be a new 3rd spec bracelet to farm. Raid accessories should be able to be swapped over

Sigh, there goes my dream...

UGh another BT earing to farm *Sigh*.  And no im got giving up my current fire earing. May as well level up a second spec accessories... 

still plan on staying fire as a main spec.

27 minutes ago, CastielSeven said:

UGh another BT earing to farm *Sigh*.  And no im got giving up my current fire earing. May as well level up a second spec accessories... 

well the new bracelet will be for everybody , and you will be able to choose lol. raid accs can just be swapped over

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

well the new bracelet will be for everybody , and you will be able to choose lol. raid accs can just be swapped over

What do you mean by "swapped over" @Grimoir? Do you mean we can freely change what spec. our bracelets apply to? Something like this would be very convenient.

2 minutes ago, Snowyamur said:

What do you mean by "swapped over" @Grimoir? Do you mean we can freely change what spec. our bracelets apply to? Something like this would be very convenient.

I know other versions if i rmeember good had a new bracelet with the new specs included, idk if for us we will be able to just change it by a pruple bracelet from CoS merchant or if we will have to wait for it to be released since they seem to relelase the belt instead of new bracelet.

2 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I know other versions if i rmeember good had a new bracelet with the new specs included, idk if for us we will be able to just change it by a pruple bracelet from CoS merchant or if we will have to wait for it to be released since they seem to relelase the belt instead of new bracelet.

We always wait for everything. I don't know why we can't get updates at the same time as KR. It would make it much fairer on both fronts and at least give some decency to the other side of the consumer market.

• NCSOFT

Hi all,

Just to quickly chime in here — we can now confirm that you will be able to swap accessories (Necklace, Ring, Earring, Bracelet) to the third spec's variant when the corresponding accessory is at Stage 10 or awakened :)

• Like 1

On 05/06/2019 at 5:14 PM, CastielSeven said:

If your mystic earing / ring is stage 10+ then it costs a grand total of 1 moonstone crystal or 1 elysian crystal (depending what way your going) to swap.

Edited by Bobthemonk

12 hours ago, Baskerville said:

Hi all,

Just to quickly chime in here — we can now confirm that you will be able to swap accessories (Necklace, Ring, Earring, Bracelet) to the third spec's variant when the corresponding accessory is at Stage 10 or awakened :)

That's really nice to hear. Thanks for the update @Baskerville.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Baskerville:

Hi all,

And VT / ET Badges?

20 hours ago, Baskerville said:

Hi all,

What about Mystic Badges from Temple of Succession?

On 2019. 06. 06. at 8:45 PM, Baskerville said:

Hi all,

Thanks!

However, the current event is all about the accessories. Will the event currencies (especially dragonflame jewels) be available after the event ends? If not, then doing the event with a BM who can't reach stage10 on any accessory is almost pointless.

On 6/5/2019 at 12:42 PM, Grimoir said:

damn didnt read this before. Got a fresh earing from bt the other day now sitting on my bms mail lol. Bracelet i already had an extra stage 6.  hopefully i should be fine.  Plan on playing both fire and spirit.

• NCSOFT
19 hours ago, csisy said:

Thanks!

However, the current event is all about the accessories. Will the event currencies (especially dragonflame jewels) be available after the event ends? If not, then doing the event with a BM who can't reach stage10 on any accessory is almost pointless.

You will be able to still use Dragonflame Jewels on accessories — but not on those which will be added for the 3rd specs. So for example, you will be able to upgrade Skybreak Ring for Spec 1 and 2 but not the new Ring for Spec 3 with this event currency after the update.

So what can I use a Dragonflame jewel for?  It says for accessories, but have never seen an option to use any of them.  If they are just junk,  when will characters who are getting junk now get something useful while everyone can collect junk for a few-several months? 

Last event, some 3-4 months back, neither my GS nor FM could begin to deal with the DPS requirements needed for a level 4 turtle and with this event it seems it's only for those needing RK or HQ equipment and still no way to earn anything to get Bloodlust dress & accessories from Kangcha.

Seems like there are some players getting caught in cracks who with no access to the new dungeons (they need a group and last group I was in kicked me for pushing to go explore ET before the guides and vids were out).  Silly me had just finished the story update and was all excited to go in and see what else was new.  I can't believe how some of the 'best' players who only need a few days practice to be able to do new content haven't ever watched the story vids & dialog -- some who've been w/game since it was intro'd to NA.

A☆a

1 hour ago, Astarae said:

So what can I use a Dragonflame jewel for?  It says for accessories, but have never seen an option to use any of them.  If they are just junk,  when will characters who are getting junk now get something useful while everyone can collect junk for a few-several months? 

Last event, some 3-4 months back, neither my GS nor FM could begin to deal with the DPS requirements needed for a level 4 turtle and with this event it seems it's only for those needing RK or HQ equipment and still no way to earn anything to get Bloodlust dress & accessories from Kangcha.

Seems like there are some players getting caught in cracks who with no access to the new dungeons (they need a group and last group I was in kicked me for pushing to go explore ET before the guides and vids were out).  Silly me had just finished the story update and was all excited to go in and see what else was new.  I can't believe how some of the 'best' players who only need a few days practice to be able to do new content haven't ever watched the story vids & dialog -- some who've been w/game since it was intro'd to NA.

A☆a

A little research or clicking on "News" and here you can see what accessories the dragonflame jewels can be used on:

Inheritor's Ring

Skybreak Ring

Apex Earring

Skybreak Earring

Elevation Necklace

Darkstorm Necklace

Divine Dragon/Tiger Bracelet

King Gloves

Horizon Belt

On 6/13/2019 at 9:39 AM, Grimoir said:

A little research or clicking on "News" and here you can see what accessories the dragonflame jewels can be used on:

Inheritor's Ring
Skybreak Ring
Apex Earring
Skybreak Earring
Elevation Necklace
Darkstorm Necklace 
Divine Dragon/Tiger Bracelet
King Gloves
Horizon Belt

You are changing the topic, not answering the question, though in at least 1 case that list is wrong.  One of my characters has a Darkstorm Necklace that still need upgrading, but the dragonflame jewels are not an option on its upgrade page -- only green salvage+other ingredients.  Also, aren't Horizon Belts non-upgradeable these days?  :playdumb:

To re-iterate the question: "what can I use them for"?   A list of things that don't apply or don't work for an answer to my question, while perhaps useful to some, isn't exactly what I was looking for.  :tired:

SMH...

2 hours ago, Astarae said:

You are changing the topic, not answering the question, though in at least 1 case that list is wrong.  One of my characters has a Darkstorm Necklace that still need upgrading, but the dragonflame jewels are not an option on its upgrade page -- only green salvage+other ingredients.  Also, aren't Horizon Belts non-upgradeable these days?  :playdumb:

To re-iterate the question: "what can I use them for"?   A list of things that don't apply or don't work for an answer to my question, while perhaps useful to some, isn't exactly what I was looking for.  :tired:

SMH...

the jewels are intended for upgrading, not awakening accessories as that's not needed. So in that aspect they work as they should.

If you have extra jewels you can just upgrade any other accessory and get a crux from it for the future.