Fps in game

Hello . I have some questions about the game. I can run to maximum 16-20 fps in dungeons etc. and I don’t know why. 

Last year I had a worst laptop and I play on 70 fps + . But now i cant get more then 20 fps in dungeons. Anyone can tell me why? Or what i have to do? I really need some help.

Thanks 

My specs: cpu:i3 600u 2ghz

Gpu : mx 940 2 gb

ram 8 gb ddr 4 

Edited by ClaudiuPrime

@TheElementalFlow Let's see. Geforce mx 940 2GB. Approximately on the performance level of a gtx 275. GTX 970... almost five times the performance of a gtx 275. Not much of a difference indeed.

Joke aside @ClaudiuPrime, that CPU of yours isn't enough to run a party grill, let alone BnS. This i3 6006u is literally slower than a desktop i3 from 2010. Don't expect a cpu that's lower than a lower end hardware from 10 years ago, to run this very cpu heavy game properly. Also your GPU is weaker than what you need to get 30 fps on a full hd display. There's hardly enough vram to hold the frame buffer for a full hd resolution and all the other assets for the scene rendering.

An i3 600u processor running at 2 GHz won't help your game one bit when it comes to improving the FPS. That processor isn't strong enough to run a game of such heavy caliber like Blade & Soul.

You're asking what you could do? I'd say try to purchase a computer/ laptop with a better processor, or stay away from this game until it releases on UE4, where the optimization is hopefully better. Or, dangerously-mess with your system files to improve the FPS, but I wouldn't suggest it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TheElementalFlow said:

I can help you with it if you pm me. I was getting like 20-30 fps constantly, then I did some stuff and now get 90 to 120 fps. My gpu is a 970 gtx. Not much of a difference, but I can walk

4 hours ago, Snowyamur said:

An i3 600u processor running at 2 GHz won't help your game one bit when it comes to improving the FPS. That processor isn't strong enough to run a game of such heavy caliber like Blade & Soul.

You're asking what you could do? I'd say try to purchase a computer/ laptop with a better processor, or stay away from this game until it releases on UE4, where the optimization is hopefully better. Or, dangerously-mess with your system files to improve the FPS, but I wouldn't suggest it.

through if you pm me. We can take it over to discord.

Amd fx- 6300 6x3,5ghz and gtx 1050 2gb  is more better ? Can i get 70fps + in dungeons? 

3 hours ago, ClaudiuPrime said:

Amd fx- 6300 6x3,5ghz and gtx 1050 2gb  is more better ? Can i get 70fps + in dungeons? 

The greater concern for running is Blade & Soul is the CPU, not the GPU. You're going to need a very powerful CPU and combined GPU if you want 70+ FPS in dungeons.

vor 21 Stunden schrieb ClaudiuPrime:

can't tell about the exact FPS, but roughly_

the AMD FX-6300 is an old series CPU and while the clocks are pretty high the gaming performance is pretty bad, if you want to go for an AMD, get the Ryzen series.

For gaming on older CPU, look for a Core i5 with way over 3GHz or for a newer Core I3 8100 or higher.

The GTX 1050 should be good enough if you don't want high end graphics