Light BM skill issue

RuleAlter

Hello guys, who ever plays bm have you noticed that the skill One Strike,Ten Cuts is not really like working anymore its like im not dealing any damage and i dont see crits and all i see is 200damg of 9 cuts (9 hits of the skill) and they are all white and 200-400damge

8 hours ago, RuleAlter said:

Hello guys, who ever plays bm have you noticed that the skill One Strike,Ten Cuts is not really like working anymore its like im not dealing any damage and i dont see crits and all i see is 200damg of 9 cuts (9 hits of the skill) and they are all white and 200-400damge

That is kind of weird because in Moon Refuge on my baby Blade Master, it does @ 500k damage with mostly critical (rift walk stage 3 and crap gear). I tend to keep the buff up and only use it when I'm able to use lightning draw which is what seems to make it critical more so then not.

Basically, if the first hit doesn't crit, the rest won't crit as well. You were just unlucky enough to get a streak. If you want to have a higher chance of critting with it and basically maximizing it's efficiency, wait until your soul is up, then Lightning Draw so you get the 10% crit rate + 10% crit damage buff, then C. I fail to crit maybe once every 10 uses, but the crit rate on my BM is abysmal from the get go so yeah...

On 4.6.2019 at 4:45 PM, MassiveEgo said:

Basically, if the first hit doesn't crit, the rest won't crit as well. You were just unlucky enough to get a streak. If you want to have a higher chance of critting with it and basically maximizing it's efficiency, wait until your soul is up, then Lightning Draw so you get the 10% crit rate + 10% crit damage buff, then C. I fail to crit maybe once every 10 uses, but the crit rate on my BM is abysmal from the get go so yeah...

As i said 9 hits cuz the first hit is a Crit but the rest 9 are white and deal 200-400damge even if the first hit is a crit

Edited by RuleAlter