Forums

Suggestion Lyn

t0pp34k

20 minutes ago, SkFy said:

Ya, how about no?
How about they spend their time on actually trying to get people back to this game, and balancing.

Yeah that sounds like a great idea aswell! But after lyn assassin.

2 minutes ago, t0pp34k said:

Yeah that sounds like a great idea aswell! But after lyn assassin.

Do you have any idea how much time it takes them to create the a race for a class? much better to spend that time on the billions of bugs that exist since beta and still aren't fixed.

25 minutes ago, SkFy said:

Do you have any idea how much time it takes them to create the a race for a class? much better to spend that time on the billions of bugs that exist since beta and still aren't fixed.

Let be real.

Lyn Assassin would bring revenue, cuz of Race Change Voucher sales. That is the reason why they keep adding Lyn to new classes. Lyn Gunner, then Lyn Warden, even if the latter makes no sense.

Bug fixing brings no revenue and is nothing big enough to be hurried with, except game-breaking (like raid bosses cannot be cleared). In some cases, when contents are old enough, old players would just shrug and get over it, while new players don't even know about it.

Yup, bugs are annoying, but if it tolerable or have a workaround, it tends to be with you for a very long time. Thinking in-combat bug that does not let you use Dragon Pulse. Solutions? Just let players use Dragon Pulse even in-combat. And this only happens YEARS after. People rant? Yes. Do they leave the game for this bug? No. So just let it there in the bottom of to-do list.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Kozuki:

Yup, bugs are annoying, but if it tolerable or have a workaround, it tends to be with you for a very long time

Even if not, my friendlist is not working for over 6!!! month, i cant add friends, it always shows 0/0 friends online, neither do friends who added me see when i am online.

But NC-Soft doesnt give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤,,,,