zagogulinka

ET badge exchange.

Recommended Posts

Why there is no possibility to switch between ET badges similar to VT one. 
Yesterday i got my badge and evolve it to Stage 8, but now i want to switch to another spec:tears: Support can not swap it to another spec, just revert to stage 5 (

Can we somehow jointly bring this information to devs? Maybe there is a little change that they would improve it :sick:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   

Why would you take a badge thats not for the spec you want? Especially when its known there is no swap option?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astarae   
On 5/31/2019 at 6:32 PM, Grimoir said:

Why would you take a badge thats not for the spec you want? Especially when its known there is no swap option?

And you would know in advance, which badge is best, how?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Astarae said:

And you would know in advance, which badge is best, how?

Research it? Granted, the wiki for this game is terrible because the developers themselves nor the players aren't filling in the blanks, so your best "research" bet is talking with other players about this.

 

As for being able to switch spec. alignment for gear, I support this because of the convenience and flexibility this feature provides, as well as taking a way a whole lot of grind that's already frustrating and tedious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cor   
1 hour ago, Astarae said:

And you would know in advance, which badge is best, how?

 

Badges are spec specific so there is only the right or wrong one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astarae   

??? huh? If that was true you wouldn't find such a wide range of selections among the top 10 on the various lists (solo pve and pvp).  If there was only 1/spec, for example, there should, at most, be all gunners having 1 of 2 badges.  Instead, you look and there are about 4-5, none of which was was a badge I had from pre awakening.  So two things contradict the 1-right-badge statement: 1 people are not all on 1 of 2 badges, and 2, the system can change so what was right pre-awakening, for example, isn't right in a new system -- same can happen again.

 

There are lots of "experts" on Faction chat telling people, for example, that if you upgrade from A9->CG3, you'll do less damage.  Cept, that isn't true unless you have already gone with the wrong accessories that don't boost elemental, but if you went with non-elemental, then they could be right -- but they didn't know that if you went elemental their statement was wrong.  If it is hard for all those self-ascribed experts to get it straight, then how can more casual players get it (just had another ask how much I paid for my account because I though doing 100 runs on Brood was insane, or, more likely, broken as req for gloves -- since they already figured out that 100 runs was too much for accessory achievements, but now, I see it again.  They have the price lowered, like the rest, but forgot that it should be 10 to be achievable.  Of course they told me to just go form a party and do it, it was easy.  Funny how 2/3 of the parties I was in failed the last boss.  And if you want the outfit? you have to do it on hard mode?

 

What a bunch of jokers....or ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
8 hours ago, Astarae said:

??? huh? If that was true you wouldn't find such a wide range of selections among the top 10 on the various lists (solo pve and pvp).  If there was only 1/spec, for example, there should, at most, be all gunners having 1 of 2 badges.  Instead, you look and there are about 4-5, none of which was was a badge I had from pre awakening.  So two things contradict the 1-right-badge statement: 1 people are not all on 1 of 2 badges, and 2, the system can change so what was right pre-awakening, for example, isn't right in a new system -- same can happen again.

 

There are lots of "experts" on Faction chat telling people, for example, that if you upgrade from A9->CG3, you'll do less damage.  Cept, that isn't true unless you have already gone with the wrong accessories that don't boost elemental, but if you went with non-elemental, then they could be right -- but they didn't know that if you went elemental their statement was wrong.  If it is hard for all those self-ascribed experts to get it straight, then how can more casual players get it (just had another ask how much I paid for my account because I though doing 100 runs on Brood was insane, or, more likely, broken as req for gloves -- since they already figured out that 100 runs was too much for accessory achievements, but now, I see it again.  They have the price lowered, like the rest, but forgot that it should be 10 to be achievable.  Of course they told me to just go form a party and do it, it was easy.  Funny how 2/3 of the parties I was in failed the last boss.  And if you want the outfit? you have to do it on hard mode?

 

What a bunch of jokers....or ....

You are looking at it a bit "wrong"...Most people go with the build that plays best for them, with their ping, with their style.  What they mainly mean is that you should always go with the build you know is working for you, you shouldnt use a new badge where you know there is no exchange as a experimenting phase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why was Taiwan allowed to change for a period of about 1 month and we probably could not?

Taiwan was allowed to change the ET badge on the release day.

 

da9b2c-1560203623.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure Taiwan gets their updates first before NA and EU do @Chiraitori. They fall in to the Asian consumer market NCSOFT is looking to satisfy first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
4 hours ago, Chiraitori said:

Why was Taiwan allowed to change for a period of about 1 month and we probably could not?

Taiwan was allowed to change the ET badge on the release day.

 

da9b2c-1560203623.jpg

Taiwan is taiwan. Their game and mechanics are much different than ours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bakuzan   
On 5/6/2019 at 3:20 PM, Astarae said:

And you would know in advance, which badge is best, how?

 

Because the content is months old already

Also, Legendary Mystic Badges are spec-specific, you can't "test which one is better", you simply equip the ONLY one for your spec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astarae   
On 6/6/2019 at 2:33 AM, Grimoir said:

You are looking at it a bit "wrong"...Most people go with the build that plays best for them, with their ping, with their style.  What they mainly mean is that you should always go with the build you know is working for you, you shouldnt use a new badge where you know there is no exchange as a experimenting phase.

Except that the who post-awakening system is new compared to previous  systems, so you can't really *know* the first time things are tried -- because there is no documentation .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astarae   
On 6/10/2019 at 7:47 PM, Grimoir said:

Taiwan is taiwan. Their game and mechanics are much different than ours.

How would you know?  Were you born knowing that?  Of course not.  You or others would have to try.  How would their game be different such that they need to allow trying, and we wouldn't?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
2 minutes ago, Astarae said:

How would you know?  Were you born knowing that?  Of course not.  You or others would have to try.  How would their game be different such that they need to allow trying, and we wouldn't?

Simply because they can buy weapons and gear from F10....for them ET badge is nearly nothing, while for us, its end game BiS important.

 

5 minutes ago, Astarae said:

Except that the who post-awakening system is new compared to previous  systems, so you can't really *know* the first time things are tried -- because there is no documentation .

Yes you do, simply because ET badge = VT badge with a bit higher mods...so essentially if a build was superior during VT badge it will be superior during ET.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

On 31/05/2019 at 10:55 PM, zagogulinka said:

Why there is no possibility to switch between ET badges similar to VT one. 
Yesterday i got my badge and evolve it to Stage 8, but now i want to switch to another spec:tears: Support can not swap it to another spec, just revert to stage 5 (

Can we somehow jointly bring this information to devs? Maybe there is a little change that they would improve it :sick:

As you may have seen already, we released an overview for both new specs for KFM and BM yesterday: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/blade-master-kung-fu-master-third-class-specialization/

 

With it we provided some insight how badges and accessories will be treated for the 3rd specs. Essentially You will be able to exchange your Legendary Mystic Badge or Soul Badge of any stage, Awakened or not, with Dragon Trade Union Junsorei at Dasari Palace Gardens or Mushin’s Tower.

 

Thornbreaker or Groundbreaker Mystic Badges are treated slightly differently however — you will be able to trade them in at any stage for the new Escalation Mystic Badge, but this is a one-way exchange. Once you exchanged it, you won't be able to trade your Escalation Mystic Badge back into the Thornbreaker or Groundbreaker Mystic Badge respectively. So please be careful when making your decision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now