Nerf ToI + Trial Arena

csisy

It doesn't make any sense at all that trial mobs cannot be killed (ofc they can be killed with proper gear, but not every character in the game is geared enough). BMs are blocking while running (without any animation), WLs have perma block, BDs and KFMs have 0 cd, etc-etc. You can find a lot of complainment about trial of arena, you should consider making some changes, NC.

Since the seasons are way too long and there is no other way to obtain tokens, it really should be easier. Or at least make the tokens account bound from the beginning of the season. Not tradeable, just account bound. I simply don't need the purple badge any of my other characters, but my destro is pretty low geared, I cannot beat stage8-10 (depending on the class). ToI gives you 8 fragments at max (if you can kill floor 65+). That is something, but not so good (you might need 70+ ToI runs to get a single badge...)

Btw, is there any point that the tokens are not accound bound from the beginning?

Its not meant to be an easy farm. stage 8-10 are meant to be hard and are meant to require proper gear for it, this includes ToI aswel on higher floors. Its not supposed to be something you should clear when not geared. Given the token farming is easy and you can just kill a floor and then die and keep doing it for the badge, but still. its meant to be challenging, and its good it was changed now since prior it was way too easy compared to now.

as for the tokens, they are not tradable because players should farm their badge and not buy it.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Grimoir:

Its not meant to be an easy farm. stage 8-10 are meant to be hard and are meant to require proper gear for it, this includes ToI aswel on higher floors. Its not supposed to be something you should clear when not geared.

so true, ToI is basically nothing else then a DPS/Gear check. I guess players are just being fooled by NPCs talking about skills and training :playdumb:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

as for the tokens, they are not tradable because players should farm their badge and not buy it.

In a perfect gaming world, people should farm all of their gear and not buy it. But gee...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Hanuku said:

In a perfect gaming world, people should farm all of their gear and not buy it. But gee...

ikr?....Sometimes i honestly wonder how this game would look like if there was no trove / rng boxe and sellable raid mats.

On 2019. 05. 28. at 10:56 PM, Grimoir said:

Its not meant to be an easy farm. stage 8-10 are meant to be hard and are meant to require proper gear for it, this includes ToI aswel on higher floors. Its not supposed to be something you should clear when not geared. Given the token farming is easy and you can just kill a floor and then die and keep doing it for the badge, but still. its meant to be challenging, and its good it was changed now since prior it was way too easy compared to now.

I get your points and you might be right. However, farming tokens should not be so gear-related. You probably know that a single badge can be a difference between heaven and hell for some classes, eg. Assassin with Glory badge (I know that it can be bought, it's just an example).

Changing the trial reward would be an option as well, where the lower stages give you the tokens while you can get the delicious materials and other things from higher stages. I agree that not all of the content in bns should be cleared with no gear, I just ask for "less cheating" :D These bots are using skills that do not even exist.

For your last point: it sould not be tradeable just account-bound as I stated in my original post.

On 2019. 05. 29. at 2:26 AM, Lyn Thunderfox said:

>get 65F

>die next round

>maxed box acquired

gg ez

Yea, currently I'm doing this method, it gives you 8 fragments or 0.8 token. However, getting 40 tokens with this method requires 50 ToI runs. That's not too bad but oh god... :D

On 29.5.2019 at 7:56 AM, Grimoir said:

ikr?....Sometimes i honestly wonder how this game would look like if there was no trove / rng boxe and sellable raid mats.

It would be dead just like wildstar and mxm, people throwing lots of money into trove no matter how much nc screws up is the only thing keeping this ship sailing.

Edited by Cor
  • Like 1