SavaKiri

My character got deleted

Recommended Posts

SavaKiri   

Hi guys (and girls, if any)..
I have an issue.. last night i was playing the game, everything was good, grinded my ass off for some soul shields, went to sleep.. today when i came home from my college i started the game, was ready to play, and BAM, my gunslinger wasn't there, doing some dope-ass tricks with guns, waiting for me to kill some monsters.. i started playing few days ago, didn't cheat cuz i myself hate cheaters, didn't spam, didn't insult anybody.. i'm wondering what happened? Do i deserve this? :tears:

PS. i am lvl. 27, gunslinger, username: SavaKiri, pls help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kicca   

maybe you logged in the wrong region?

in what region are you? if you are in EU maybe you logged in NA and viceversa

if not contact really fast the support, is too weird that a char disappear in that way 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SavaKiri   
Just now, Kicca said:

maybe you logged in the wrong region?

in what region are you? if you are in EU maybe you logged in NA and viceversa

if not contact really fast the support, is too weird that a char disappear in that way 

okay thanks, i'll check that now... yeah i know it's weird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SavaKiri   
1 minute ago, Kicca said:

maybe you logged in the wrong region?

in what region are you? if you are in EU maybe you logged in NA and viceversa

if not contact really fast the support, is too weird that a char disappear in that way 

yep, it was just me being blind.. but i didn't even think about that.. how could it be changed just by itself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @SavaKiri

1 hour ago, SavaKiri said:

yep, it was just me being blind.. but i didn't even think about that.. how could it be changed just by itself?

We would never delete your characters. This reset can happen after maintenance, North America is the default setting :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yndril   
On 5/24/2019 at 5:53 PM, Baskerville said:

Hi @SavaKiri

We would never delete your characters. This reset can happen after maintenance, North America is the default setting :)

So... why are we forced to use the new launcher? It randomly defaults to NA for EU players, it download language files no one wants since it just bloats the HDD/SSD, it doesn't even work for a lot of people, and for some people it just straight up deleted the game forcing them to redownload the entire thing... I've yet to see anyone complimenting the thing, you could've at least fix SOME of the huge problems with it before forcing us to use this crap...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Yndril said:

So... why are we forced to use the new launcher? It randomly defaults to NA for EU players, it download language files no one wants since it just bloats the HDD/SSD, it doesn't even work for a lot of people, and for some people it just straight up deleted the game forcing them to redownload the entire thing... I've yet to see anyone complimenting the thing, you could've at least fix SOME of the huge problems with it before forcing us to use this crap...

lol, we've been beta testers since launch.  Same old same old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Yndril said:

So... why are we forced to use the new launcher? It randomly defaults to NA for EU players, it download language files no one wants since it just bloats the HDD/SSD, it doesn't even work for a lot of people, and for some people it just straight up deleted the game forcing them to redownload the entire thing... I've yet to see anyone complimenting the thing, you could've at least fix SOME of the huge problems with it before forcing us to use this crap...

The new launcher is designed to be a more organized launcher that allows players to access the game faster because of its more-accurate and modern build. Honestly, from a design perspective, the old launcher was simple but boring, yet it had the issue with file management and figuring out the game settings beforehand.

 

Also, some people like it, some people don't. It won't please everyone, but the problems could sometimes be the launcher itself, or mainly client-side with the computer/ laptop people having insufficient computers/ laptops to run this game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now