Is anything going to get done about teaming in Shackled Isles?

Asuramon

As per title, it's a disgustingly glaring issue that really bleeds the experience of an honest player, dying a miserable death after performing well only to get ganked by a team of two, three, four, FIVE people, who never once attack each other? And then it happens in another match, and another one after that?

Can I have an official statement to ease my mind, is such a thing allowed? Can you freely make your teams in solo-que before going in, to trade 1st and 2nd place? If it's not allowed, why isn't anything being done about it? Would a report with video proof help? Or is nothing going to get done in that case either?

• Like 1

Where does it say coalitions aren't allowed? Not that I'm for it, I've only done Shackled Isles once, a few days after it came out, then never again. But, looking at how the game is run, I wouldn't expect much in terms of enforcing a No Teaming Policy. 

10 hours ago, wefhqweig said:

Where does it say coalitions aren't allowed? Not that I'm for it, I've only done Shackled Isles once, a few days after it came out, then never again. But, looking at how the game is run, I wouldn't expect much in terms of enforcing a No Teaming Policy. 

If you want to team, there's a separate que that's meant for duos. According to me that directly implies that teaming in solo que is classified under "unfair advantage" under ToS.

The duo queue even has a 5th kind of powerup, red colored, that focus on team effect (i think i saw one that warped you to your partner).  I'd like to see more focus put on duo Shackleford, rankings, season, rewards, etc instead of the anonymity it has now.