Gem shop

Slepi

Hello,

I want to ask if it's possible to add a new shop .(Exchanger) 
After the gems we get from last 2 events , I think the players need gem exchanger or something to make the gems that they need. 

For example : 
- If i have a Sapphire, I'd like to be able to change it to a Ruby. 
- It could require some materials and one of the old gems and provide you with a new gem.

Something like this would be flexible, but it would also undermine picking your gems carefully from [Hexagonal Gem Chests] and [Heptagonal Gem Chests]. Something like this would also require a revision of how gems are transmuted, which means the transmutation system would have to be adjusted slightly as well.

It depends on materials requirement  for exchange . If materials required for the exchange are feathers + gem it would be significantly hard to do . 

Maybe it will have consequences on gem transmutation but all of gems will be usable.

Also if exchange is for lower grade gems up to Heptagonal it wouldn't effect  transmutation .

Edited by Slepi

I understand the request, but why build a way in game to work around common sense of a player and logic? I mean, unless it was one of the really really old events, where there were fixed 1-2 gems as reward, now you can choose what gem you need so if you make the wrong choice thats on you...