Marketplace Not Working Properly Again

wefhqweig

Made a post before since it took two weeks to fix last time. Not sure if it's lack of feedback or just really took over a week to fix, but again we can't quickly search for items the normal way we used to. The only way that works is to use exact search for most items, but items with long names or special characters have to be searched by category and found by going through pages of every item in that category.

Aside from that, aren't we overdo for a marketplace cap increase? Listing a maximum of 15 items at this point of the game is just so low, it's ridiculous. At the very least, double it to 30 for premium and 15-20 for F2P.

Edited by wefhqweig

• NCSOFT

Hi @wefhqweig,

3 hours ago, wefhqweig said:

Made a post before since it took two weeks to fix last time. Not sure if it's lack of feedback or just really took over a week to fix, but again we can't quickly search for items the normal way we used to. The only way that works is to use exact search for most items, but items with long names or special characters have to be searched by category and found by going through pages of every item in that category.

Aside from that, aren't we overdo for a marketplace cap increase? Listing a maximum of 15 items at this point of the game is just so low, it's ridiculous. At the very least, double it to 30 for premium and 15-20 for F2P.

we are aware of the Marketplace problem, and we would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused. You can find it here as Known Issue. Unfortunately the fix which resolved this issue before was reverted with the last Server Maintenance. We are currently working with the developers on a solution and will make sure to update you as soon as this is resolved again.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, apachwe said:

some how i cant buy stuff from the market place or search for items i can only sell stuff

I can buy things but search doesn't work. You basically have to look for things by going through the pages one by one. It's extremely tedious in some cases.

Just now, JoannaRamira said:

As far as i remember, the marketplace search can still display result without need to check that exact match box. 

Not really. We still need to check off "Exact Match" to have search results pop up.