Talus Engineer Corps quest

sandhyarani

I don't know about this specific quest and this specific outfit, but check around to see if the outfit wasn't moved to somewhere else. Some outfits have been moved, for example, that quest at the Mirage that gave a black outfit is gone, but the outfit itself can now be purchased with pvp currency.

I haven't found the secret agent outfit either, and putting outfits behind a pvp wall when they were pve really is poor form.  I wanted that outfit and tried so many times -- then they killed the quest and locked up the outfit away from where PvE players could get it.   Um...guess they are going to release it right about the time the bloodlust outfit comes out in  F10....

Edited by Astarae

Yep the quest was removed with the update that rid of most of the under 50 blue quests. A similar quest is the Shadowstrike instance which needs a quest to be activated, and gave out the Obsidian Serpent. I only got the Secret Agent costumes because Alienware did a gaveaway a few years ago.

Edited by Pekingduckman

• 2 weeks later...

At the very least they should put back the quests that had item drops as rewards.  If they wanted to show a bit of honoring players, they should put back all the quests that had either clothing drops or accomplishments tied to them.  Either that, or put them in as additional option drops for quests elsewhere, like mushins or such.  Having them available for pvp-chips when it takes expensive equipment to compete or play is adding salt to the wounds from the ripped out local-flavor quests along with the 80g price tag on items at the "accomplishment" awards vendor in Zaiwei, who was supposed to offer you things inexpensively after you completed accomplishments or accomplishment levels.