LizZard

Got kicked and ignored many times for applying MSP1-3

LizZard   

Hello everyone, I'm a summoner with Raven 3, purple badges and 1284AP and HM 15. I was just looking for a group for doing daily MSP and getting so frustrated. Nobody wants to group with me when onone saying any requirements when they formed the group. And some people kicked me right after they invited. I feel like this game is so hard to play and thinking of quit atm. I can't imagine how those returning players and new players deal with this. :( 

Nihilu   

That is some really sad situation :( normally I don’t see many people carrying who joins as long as it isn’t a group for 1-6.  I guess all I can say is keep trying, or could try forming a group too.

I mainly play earth summoner so can’t speak for wind, if you are able to start saving to buy a sealed VT badge it would help out a lot, as I think that will be one of the first things people look at.

I feel you. Nowadays, most players want high-geared people to run dungeons with them, and that's just leaving others out. It's stupid, which is why I'm lenient when I host dungeons and allow anyone to join because I know that with proper teamwork, it can still be done.

However, the reasoning behind why this is a problem is because people want to speed-farm, and they can't afford to waste time with people who are below them. It's messed up, but that's how it is in Blade & Soul.

matthew   

Wind Summoners got a humongous nerf with the awakened skill update. (My dps went from 88k to 44k after the update). Earth summoner on the same gear was about 58k. Anyway all i can say is keep at it and keep trying if you can.

Maybe its time NC actually removed the ability to inspect players gear and view dps meters or atleast sound a warning to the community about what they stand to loose if they're not more supportive of new comers.

Slightly off topic i was in a funny MSP group yesterday where the party lead was swapping highest dps players in between party 1 and party 2 for all 3 boss fights. It was ridiculous to me lol.

Viblo   
9 hours ago, LizZard said:

Hello everyone, I'm a summoner with Raven 3, purple badges and 1284AP and HM 15. I was just looking for a group for doing daily MSP and getting so frustrated. Nobody wants to group with me when onone saying any requirements when they formed the group. And some people kicked me right after they invited. I feel like this game is so hard to play and thinking of quit atm. I can't imagine how those returning players and new players deal with this. :( 

I don't mean to be rude, but I understand people for kicking. Midnight Skypetal Plains is not as easy as it was at its launch, so some higher gear requirements can be expected. The gear you're describing is not far from what today is considered "story gear" - you receive the full Dragon King's Energy set, a choice between Riftwalk - Stage 3 and Dawnforged - Stage 3, and up to around level 60, HM14.

With that in mind, I'd suggest participating in easier content. Daily Challenge always includes easier quests like Celestial Basin, Mushin's Tower - 20th Floor, Naryu Sanctum, Irontech Forge, you name it.

Unicorns   
1 hour ago, Viblo said:

I don't mean to be rude, but I understand people for kicking. Midnight Skypetal Plains is not as easy as it was at its launch, so some higher gear requirements can be expected. The gear you're describing is not far from what today is considered "story gear" - you receive the full Dragon King's Energy set, a choice between Riftwalk - Stage 3 and Dawnforged - Stage 3, and up to around level 60, HM14.

With that in mind, I'd suggest participating in easier content. Daily Challenge always includes easier quests like Celestial Basin, Mushin's Tower - 20th Floor, Naryu Sanctum, Irontech Forge, you name it.

Story gear is enough to run MSP 1-3, which is what i think op is trying to run. 1 to 3 has no enrage time and little to no mechs. I'd say MSP is actually easier now than when it got released, taking into consideration, ofc, the gear ppl had back then and have now. No one with story gear should be getting kicked from 1-3, they are getting kicked because ppl wana rush through it, not because it cant be done. No enrage time, no dps requierement.

So, @LizZard, i think you've just been unlucky with the ppl you tried to join. I have 2 alts that are fresh out of story and ive had no issue getting into 1-3. Make sure you are joining 1- 3 parties, since yes, you are undergeared for 1-6, and daily only needs up to 3 anyway.

Hanuku   

Maybe OP tried to join 1-6 parties when he needs to join 1-3 ones? Not really OP's fault because some parties don't fully advertise their intent, though.

Drakor   

Yeah a lot of peeps want high geared and high AP players but that said iv have been kicked form some groups when I had better gear and more AP then the group leader. Some players are just Jerks.

Hanuku   
2 hours ago, Drakor said:

Yeah a lot of peeps want high geared and high AP players but that said iv have been kicked form some groups when I had better gear and more AP then the group leader. Some players are just Jerks.

Those kinds just wanted a carry. So jerkness to the max.

Aulann   

I know how you feel I just started playing again a few month back and it just frustrating that people would ignore me based on my weapon or HM level. I was lucky to find a group of people willing to help me gear and I focus on getting my weapon to at lest Aransu 6 so that people would stop auto-kicking me or just ignoring my applies. Just keeps going. It gets better.

Based on what I saw... people are asking for Aransu 6 for MSP 1-3 which is freaking ridiculous!! The player base is super toxic now

LizZard   

I see some people mentioning if I tried to join MSP 1-6. Mhm, I don't want MSP 1-6 at all. I only want to get the event rewards, I wouldn't make it even harder to look for a 1-6 group for just finishing daily. I actually ended up with not finishing MSP daily at the day. It really went too bad or I wouldn't come to here and posted a thread :(

Posted (edited)

Its quite redicoulous what requirements some people have. Best of, recruiting TT-Gear for VT even there is a massive Boost at BT / VT. Still asking myself how they want to manage ET? LOL

They all want to finish MSP as quickly as possible, but there is one problem. You dont need massive gear, at least for stage 1-3 (4), You can even manage stage 5 and 6 with a decent gear when you know mech and maybe let a few people do gardener.

But theres another Problem nc-soft should have known of. MSP is Daily Event on weekends where we have double loot. Therefore most people looking for 1-6 Multi to farm TT-Soulshields, wings and metals.

On the other hand, they all want to finish MSP quickly, therefore they are looking for High AP players nut then most of them are chilling in the middle waiting for 3 or 4 people summoning the next stage.

Well for those i have a message, move your ass and help clearing the mobs and it would take way less time to finish MSP and you can even take lower geared players in your groups giving them a chance to gear up...

Am 20.5.2019 um 13:35 schrieb Viblo:

Seriously? Thats the biggest and dumbest bullshit i read since a long time. I even did VT on my lowest alt, a HM15 Sin with Dawnforge 5, BT-Ring/earring, story gear, full BT Soulshields and first legy Soul/Pet from event. And i did this back in december without AP buff and without the nerv. We had to play full mech and we managed to even kill the hive queen even it was close.

And you realy said a Raven 3 Summoner might be low to to do MSP 1-3? We freaking started VT back in time with Raven 6 LoL

I read a lot of dumb statements, but thats the most dumbest and sadest, i ever had to read and my main is HM20 full TT with GC6.

Am 20.5.2019 um 07:08 schrieb matthew:

Wind Summoners got a humongous nerf with the awakened skill update. (My dps went from 88k to 44k after the update). Earth summoner on the same gear was about 58k. Anyway all i can say is keep at it and keep trying if you can.

I have a Wind Sum (Full VT, Aransu 3) and i have higher DPS since the awk-patch.

I dont know your gear, but it seems like you might have a problem with your skilling and maybe check your rotation when you lost DPS. I had some problems too after the Patch with Skilling and Rotation.

Dont use the Simple Mode on Sum. Summoners Simplemod is just useless crap, with Simplemode 200-300k DPS, playing manually 500-700k.

Edited by Merlin DE

This is odd, some of my alts have approx. the same parameters and they get in without a problem... Maybe you just had a string of bad luck... At peak hours those alliances fill really fast btw.

Just make sure, once you're in, that you never ever use crouch (Q) at Longgui, this will really drive people nuts and possibly earn you a kick.

Fieryfly   

I play EU and NA and never had a issue of completing any content on any of my characters. MSP 1-3 and 1-6.. what you can do is ignore / block that person so you will not see their posts in faction when they try and gather people for them.

Hanuku   
11 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Dont use the Simple Mode on Sum. Summoners Simplemod is just useless crap, with Simplemode 200-300k DPS, playing manually 500-700k.

Not really related to the thread but I have to agree here. Even though sum's simple mode seems to try and do what appears at first glance to be a decent rotation, you won't get past 100K dps on a character similar to OP's. I have one and I'm using it only because it's an alt doing solely low tier stuff. But if I ever wanted to go higher with it, I'd have to either over gear or patiently sit and learn it's rotation.

Simple mode for many classes = new player trap.

On my BD, however, simple mode is a blessing....

For the thread, the best advice I could give OP is to get friends who are doing MSP as well. Maybe you won't get enough friends to run a MSP on friends alone, but maybe one friend knows another guy and that guy knows someone else, and maybe some kind of group can be formed. I also heard there still exist clans that help new players and low geared people to upgrade and do stuff, but I don't have confirmation on that. I myself would need one of those (and to conquer my shyness towards it by the way) to be able to gear up further myself.

matthew   
Posted (edited)

Also I've led some partys in MSP where at the last minute people have asked me to include in thier friends or threatened to leave if i didnt include/wait for "insert playername" to finish thier dungeon. I think its a luck of the draw thing BUT it doesnt seem common place for me yet. Most people still take whatever they can get and are'nt picky on gears.

19 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

I dont know your gear, but it seems like you might have a problem with your skilling and maybe check your rotation when you lost DPS. I had some problems too after the Patch with Skilling and Rotation.

Not using simpe mode, i did include simple mode in my tests after the patch because i just couldnt beleive the hit my build prepatch took and went searching for every conceivable answer. This was with balefull 11/12 btw. now im on Aransu 3 aswell and easily hitting 160k solo and breaking 300k on buffs with earth build. Dunno what this VT is you speak of.

I dare not look at Wind builds until i see either a buff or a new peice of gear that ensures theres no downtime on the honey+Chi drain.

Edited by matthew
I dare not look at Wind builds until i see either a buff or a new peice of gear that ensures theres no downtime on the honey+Chi drain.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb matthew:

Not using simpe mode, i did include simple mode in my tests after the patch because i just couldnt beleive the hit my build prepatch took and went searching for every conceivable answer. This was with balefull 11/12 btw. now im on Aransu 3 aswell and easily hitting 160k solo and breaking 300k on buffs with earth build. Dunno what this VT is you speak of.

VT is Vortex Temple, the raid where you get Aransu Weapon and Badge.

My Wind-Sum is Aransu 3, BT-Ring/Earring Awakend 3, Darkstorm Neck  6, Starbreaker Bracelet 3, King Gloves 6, Ancestral Soul Badge and Aransy Mystic Badge.
Havent got the mats to upgrade all to 10 since im upgrading my main at the moment.

I can hold ~500-600k with that Gear Earth Sum did aprox 100-150k more DPS with Tiger Bracelet 10. 

Eckogen   

Are you on Yura? 

Feel free to join my public Discord. There's some people who run MSP regularly on there and no requirement either. It's a nice and helpful community. https://discord.gg/dBs5mdv